Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Legendary Birds deck box (from 2004)

In 2004, winners of City Championships received a prize pack when they checked in at the State Championship. Inside this prize pack was a deck box featuring all 3 of the original legendary birds (not to be confused with the Articuno deck box, Zapdos deck box, and Moltres deck box that were packaged with Articuno ex, Zapdos ex, and Moltres ex promo cards). The design is the same as on these sleeves.

Does anyone have a picture of this deck box? Also, does anyone know where I might be able to buy one?

Thanks.

Was it a plastic deck box or a metal one? Because I know they sold a metal one with that picture on it in most card shops back then. It was about an inch taller than normal deck boxes and came with a pack(s) and some stickers. There was also one available with Rayquaza one it. Is that the one you're talking about or was there another one?

In 2004, winners of City Championships received a prize pack when they checked in at the State Championship. Inside this prize pack was a deck box featuring all 3 of the original legendary birds (not to be confused with the Articuno deck box, Zapdos deck box, and Moltres deck box that were packaged with Articuno ex, Zapdos ex, and Moltres ex promo cards). The design is the same as on these sleeves.

Does anyone have a picture of this deck box? Also, does anyone know where I might be able to buy one?

Thanks.

My brother has one we found at a card shop near states. Thats honestly the only one I've ever seen. I think he payed $10-20.

Good Luck in your search for one!

EDIT: As Skitty described, there are two. The one I described is the metal one

the plastic ones are maybe worth at most 5 to 8 $ but I wouldnt pay that much for them lol in all they are not rare just old I can actually find them at some targets sometimes for 5 $ ...

the ones that actually look like the sleeves maybe 10 who knows im pretty sure somebody on ebay has em ...

The one I'm talking about was plastic, and was a horizontal-type of deck box like the ones P!P gives out at prereleases. I've been looking on eBay for awhile now for one and haven't ever found one. I couldn't even find an image of it on Google Images.

Back