Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lego Pokemon

Yeah Mega Bloks have released a few sets like the one in Darth Pikas sig.

And there are tons of blocks with Pokemon printed on them.

I don't think so. I'm not exactly sure. (When I said I know someone I meant I've seen there work. I dont really KNOW them. Lego has a HUGE online community.)

I have roughly 200lbs worth of legos, and my kids make all kinds of things out of legos. Pokemon included, unfortunatly my home pc crashed, and all the pics are gone. But my kids still make Pokemon out of legos, along with of Nintendo related charactures, so when they make more, I'll take pics.
I think that it would be cool if Lego started making Nintendo game theme based sets, like the Legend of Zelda.
Youtube has vids of lego mini movies poeple have created.

If anyone has any free time over the holidays and it isn't too much of a bother, could someone start on a Blaziken Lego? It's okay if no one can.

I can say this for every Lego fan out there.
Mega Blocks AREN'T Lego!
Just spend the extra 2-8$ for the better quality.
And you can buy bulk pieces off the main website ;)

And I'll make something......

Here in Oregon, you can go to a mall (Washington Square) and they have a lego outlet store. Pretty cool place.
As for mega blocks, use super glue or modleing glue. They dont stick to each other, and trying to get them to stick to legos is like ev training a shedinja in hitpoints and defence.

Here in Oregon, you can go to a mall (Washington Square) and they have a lego outlet store. Pretty cool place.
As for mega blocks, use super glue or modleing glue. They dont stick to each other, and trying to get them to stick to legos is like ev training a shedinja in hitpoints and defence.
The bad thing is I understood that.

Back