1 Luxary Ball
1 Technical Machine G

Trainer=26

1:psychic:
4:water:
3:metal:
4 Call:colorless

Energy=12

Strategy: Basically try to power lock from turn 1 using your mesprits and power sprays. once you have a full bench with the spirits get out palkia g x and use lost cyclone get rid of your spirits or something with alot of damage. once youve done that play more spirts on to your bench to use their powers then lost cyclonr the next turn. Azelf MT is for any G decks it helps so much it puts you 1 step ahead of your opponent. the toxicroak is for anything weak to :fighting: like luxray. and the one bronzong g is to move energy around like moving an energy off a pokemon with damage then poke turn that pokemon. my cousin played this at nats and did really good. i'd like to fit in another poke turn but i don't know what to take out and i wouldnt mind another power spray. and i wouldnt mind trying 2 dialga and 3 palkia i just need your advise. i got an invite to worlds and theirs a chance i might play this so if you comment or sugest something it will help alot. thanks

Last edited:
Heres a list...

3-1 Palkia G Lv.X
2-1 Dialga G Lv.X
3 Mesprit
3 Uxie
1 Azelf MT
1 Azelf LA
1 Croak G Promo
1 Crobat G
2 Unown G

1 Psychic
4 Water
3 Spec Steel
2 Basic Steel
3 Call Energy

4 Cyrus
4 RR
2 Cynthias/Premier Ball ( Up to you I couldn't fit them both in )
4 Poketurn
4 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
2 Warp
1 NM
1 Aarons
1 Luxury Ball
2 SP Radar

Good luck with the deck.

atomant- ?????????????????? umm... thanks but i don't run luxray in this deck

deoxeys- thanks for all the advise i appreciate it but i think ill just take a radar out for a turn and a dialga for palkia

I am not a fan of Uxie Lv X (the effort to get it out and put back on bench) I added 4th Uxie to my lists at times over the Ux Lvl X. If you want a 60 damage attacker, then I can agree with Uxie Level X. It is also hard to get it out in this SP engine.

I think your tech is what win's games, something surprizing that doesn't make sense. I don't like the ATM, but that is exactly why it works, if you play it at the right time and shock's your opponent. Tech is tech, and it should be surprising to your opponent.

I agree with Bannette EX in that you do need a form of constant draw late game. But like SLOW DECK, I don't like Uxie X for this. Without Warp Points it becomes a pain in the butt to get out and onto the bench. I use a 1-1 Claydol in my Legos and it works fine with 3 Uxie.

I notice that you have 3 Special Metal and 2 Basic. That's 5 Metal Energy when you only run 4 Water, and your main attacker is Palkia. I think you could probably cut 2-3 of those Metals for a 2nd Unown G and a 5th Water. I know it sounds crazy, but even with 1-1 Claydol in my list, I do not run a Luxury Ball in my Legos. It just isn't really needed because it can't grab you your Lv.X's. I also don't think you need 2 Aaron's, I would probably cut one Aaron's for one Night Maintenance. Also, if you do decide to run a Claydol line, I suggest you try to fit a Bebe in. I know that Luxury Ball and Bebe are pretty much the same, but you can grab Bebe with Cyrus while you have no way of searching out the Luxury Ball.

But how hard is it to attach one energy to it and retreat it?? You Poke Turn when SP's are heavily damaged, choose it, attach or bronzong a energy on it and retreat. So i don't understand all this" getting it back to the bench" part when its only 1 retreat cost.

I know it isn't *that* difficult to get it back. After having played 3-1 Uxie in my States list and no Claydol, I find that I prefer 1-1 Claydol with 3 Uxie. Another point is that Uxie is only a PokeDex every turn. Where Claydol can get you more than just one card.

Anyway, I also noticed that you have no way of getting your Unown G back. With only 1 Unown G... that might be something to look into.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of Uxie Lv X (the effort to get it out and put back on bench) I added 4th Uxie to my lists at times over the Ux Lvl X. If you want a 60 damage attacker, then I can agree with Uxie Level X. It is also hard to get it out in this SP engine.

I think your tech is what win's games, something surprizing that doesn't make sense. I don't like the ATM, but that is exactly why it works, if you play it at the right time and shock's your opponent. Tech is tech, and it should be surprising to your opponent.

I'd say teching in the Uxie Lv.X really depends on how much Machamp you think you'll see, since without Uxie Lv.X, I have found that Machamp completely overruns this deck. Uxie at least makes it a semi-manageable matchup.

i think if u run it just like ur cousins u should do fine

ur friend Krazykevin

I don't think it needs the Uxie X...

Last edited:
you need uxie X if you want a fair matchup again machamp. also, lucario goes great with the anti machamp thing. My Luxape deck kills machamp becuase of lucario, crobat and uxie X zen blade. But, it's up to you if you just want to risk the match. Also, 2 unowns is a maybe, but deoxeys, 1 crobat is just 0.o crazy!
Well, GL with the deck =-)

you should do well with the you have now.
i play a similar list with a a uxie x and lucario cause if uxie x is g'ed then it runs though machamp
and mewtwo x(if dialga g x is out)
legos is a good deck and if you can truly play it then you should do very well it the grinder. good luck.
also the deck that hates on this deck is speedrill learn how to its weaknesses aka really fast trainer power lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back