Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Less than a week until Christmas!

Well since this night is the first night of Hanukah, and I'm jewish. Well I'll keep you posted. Should, durring some point in time this holiday season get to adopt a otterat ther oaklnd zoo and a grizzly bear at the clevleand zoo. (My grand parents live there :) )

Tree-Cko (In treecko language that means that's right. At least I think it does. Treecko, cloud you please come over here?)

Treecko

Last edited:
6 days... *Shudders* Scary. And one more person on my shopping list, whose gift I can't seem to find.

But what am I getting.. I'm not quite sure, although it's probably safe to say a videogame or two. Possibly some Pokemon cards? ;)

Happy Holidays!

Well, what is the one big thing you want for Christmas this year and report back to see if you got it. Sound good?

Mine, aside from some UltraPro sheets would be either a box of Dragon or Sandstorm boosters or a combo digital/analog watch.

I too want a SP or a PS2 and DDR, but sound like that's not going to happen. To tell you the truth there isn't anything elset I want(this bites, oh well)

Back