Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Let's League it Up! pt. 2 (Ft Worth, TX)

poinko

That's right, a new, official sanctioned Pokemon League is now up and running in the Dallas/Ft Worth area! Every Thursday at Lone Star Comics in Hurst from 4 PM to 6 PM, we'll be having our Pokemon League! There'll be fun promos and activities for you to do!

Plus, we'll be having fun contests, tournaments and booster drafts for great prizes! We'll have great fun and good times, so if you live nearby, be sure to come on over and participate! Don't forget, it's free to sign up and play! Make sure to come see us!

Here are directions and the address for the store!

We hope to see you there!

-Poinko

Come one come all to the home of Spectreon..... lol

Thanks Poink, wondering if you go this up yet.... We are small now, but will grow quickly,,, have tons of great ideas going into this new year.... COME ON DOWN!!

This is your League Leader signing in to Remind everyone it is from 4-7 pm on Thursday... Thanks Poink for the Post!!

Signing off and reminding everyone " 2-on-2 is Good 4 You!!"

Last edited:
I'll most definitely show sometime if there are sanctioned tourrnies, as that's basically all I'm doing at the moment XD

Best o' luck guys!

Ya'll you'll be there Patriarch, I will bug you til you come, and it will be relentless....

Yeah, I think everyone is gonna work together, get good prize support and sanctioned tourneys as often as we can, I hope...... Poink?....Meches???.....

Back