Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Level 1 Tournament

WittyNameHere

Hi all, I'm having a level 1 Tournament. It will hold 16 people, and sign ups will close at midnight 2 days after we have 8 members. However, this will NOT be single elimination. The format will be:

-3v3 single battle
-Winner will be the one that KOs the most Pokemon.
-The 4 players with the best record after 2 rounds(in W/L) will play in a single elimination Top 4. The KOs in these rounds will count for final records.
-All matches will be 2/3
- The Following Pokemon are banned: Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Rotom, Smeargle, Pidgey, Ratatta, Regigigas, Manaphy, and Phione
- BOTH people must report to me with the number of KOs, and their opponent's team so they can be recorded.
-If 1 player runs, the match counts as 3 KOs in favor of the winner
- Disconnecting is an automatic loss, unless BOTH people agree to a rematch.
-NO duplicate held items
-NO duplicate Pokemon
- The Following moves are banned: Toxic Spikes, Spikes, ExtremeSpeed, Quick attack, Endeavor, Spore, Sonicboom, Substitute, Bullet Punch, Ice Shard, Rollout, Stealth Rock, Fake Out, Aqua Jet, Shadow Sneak, Vacuum Wave, Sucker Punch, and Dragon Rage
-The Box EV glitch is allowed.
-NO hacked moves, held items, or pokemon
-Same team must be used entire time
- No choice items
First Place gets SECRET prize.

1. Pokemonrocks777
2. Pikamaster
3. Vaporeon Master
4.Benzo
5. MamaLuigi
6. Dr. Pokey
7. Brett
8. Brax
9. Pokemon99
10.Tildarus

Last edited:
- The Following Pokemon are banned: Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Rotom, Smeargle, Pidgey, Ratatta, Regigigas, and all other UBERs

You cannot just say "Ubers" because the term varies. Make a complete list of banned Pokemon - and do not just say *insert site name* standard rules. Be very specific.

Also, where do you stand on L1's? 99% of L1 games i have played restrict pokemon to being the lowest forms - because thinks like Scizor + Bullet Punch + Choice Band = kills just about everything.

Mach Punch too. Actually there are a lot of moves that have to be banned.

Night Shade has to be banned too cuz it has fixed damage.

I'll join after you update the banned lists so I'll know what not to use...

---------- Post added 07/16/2010 at 09:45 PM ----------

Oh, and you say the winner is the one who kills the most pokes. What if I kill my own with surf and stuff?

I may join if there is more clarification to the rules. Is Stealth rock in the banned moves list as well?

Last edited:
sure, post friend codes and pass on pairings to them. However, you have to report all of their Win/Loss after they have BOTH given you matching info.

Back