Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lexington KY City Championship

Berne13us

The First Ever Lexington City Championship is Coming!!

WHEN: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 20th

WHERE: A+ Comics and Collectibles
123 Southland Dr.
Lexington, Ky. 40503
(859) 276-1118

Note: Decklists will be required and available onsite. Please bring your POP ID. If you do not have your POP ID one will be issued to you on site.

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
Modified (Ex Hidden Legends through Ex Delta Species, and other promo cards defined by POP). If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used (i.e. Warp Point, TV Reporter, etc).

Rounds
Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination per age group with 1 hour match, best 2 of 3 (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group).

Prizes (per age group 10-, 11-14, 15+)
1st - 18 booster packs, City Championship Medal, Bag of Goodies
2nd - 10 booster packs
3rd - 4 booster packs
4th - 4 booster packs

Every player will receive Series 2 Booster Pack and Promo Card while supplies last!!!

email for more info: [email protected]

Also: Keep your eyes open for the Louisville and Richmond CC's- info coming soon!!

Bernie "Loudred" DeVille
Ky. PTO

will be visiting family in Evansville, IN...hoping to make this one and represent TEAM LA!! :wink: Thanksgiving vacation Nov 12 - 27...up to my cousin, since he's familiar with the area...hope those other CC's are same time as vacation...will post at a later date to confirm which CC I'll be attending!!!

laters

Char_Breeder

well it's confirmed, my cousin and I will be making the trip to KY...watch out Lexington, because TEAM LA invades KY!!! see you all on the 20th!!!

laters

Jess_E

Where's all the noise KY?? so quite, LOL...but yes, can't wait until the 20th!! gonna be a great day, be there or be square :wink:

until the 20th...have a good one and see you there!!

laters

Jess_E

Chaz Breeder: I hope everyone in your family in E-ville made it safe through the storm (tornadoes). I am from E-ville and very familar w/ the area as I still have most of my family there also (all well also). Enjoy Bernie's tourney, as I have heard nothing but good things about him!

Keith

Lawman said:
Chaz Breeder: I hope everyone in your family in E-ville made it safe through the storm (tornadoes). I am from E-ville and very familar w/ the area as I still have most of my family there also (all well also). Enjoy Bernie's tourney, as I have heard nothing but good things about him!

Keith
thanks Lawman :thumb: and yes my family in E-ville is a oh ok. I had no idea that a tornado ripped through there until my uncle phoned my mother telling her that everybody in E-ville were just fine and my mom was like what, what are you talking about...but ALL is well and my cousin and I can't wait for the tourney...

thanks again and I'll be checking back here and there to let everybody know how I did :biggrin:

laters

Jess_E

I hope everyone is pumped!!! 1 and 1/2 hours till we begin to register..... I set most everything up last night, and got calls that we will be seeing a couple of teams of players from Georgia as well as Ohio-
(a chance to make up for how pitiful our football team is?)
I could hardly get my son to fall asleep last night! Thanks for the compliments Lawman-- I promise I'll get to one of your tournaments soon!!!

Lexington rocks today!!!... and Louisville next month!!! :clap:

Bernie DeVille
Ky. PTO

Wow Guys-- Thanks to all who came out, it exceeded all expectations!!!

Special Thanks to:

Charizard Breeder- for being a great trader, and a credit to the spirit of the game (and even donating a door prize) !!! Evansville rocks & I hope to see you at worlds!

Greg, Kim and the Georgia crowd- what a great group of players & people! It was a pleasure to hang with all of you far into the night to finish up the huge 10 and under top cut, and gratzies on putting someone from your state in the finals of every age group, winning two of them!

And of course every last one of the members of the future of the game who came out- the 31 ten and under players!!! :clap:

Bernie "wow this software prints a lot" DeVille
KY PTO

Congrats to lexington's own 11-14 city champion dragonmaster8! Cool bag of goodies dude.

And....don't forget, you owe me for my "loan" of the elect ex. I figure the bag, packs, notebook, and hat should do.

(you can keep the pencils)

;)

Bernie: The GA crowd is GREAT! We always have a good time when Kim, Greg and the rest of the crew show up at a tourney. Glad to see great numbers in the 10- division. 31..WOW :thumb: Hope to see you at a tourney in the future!

Keith

We are trying to set up a CC in mid January. If/when it gets set, I will LYK :thumb: Maybe Gary and the rest of the GA crew will bless us with their presence also then. Gary is one of my Favs to hang out with since we both have some grey in the hair LOL.

Keith

Yo Blaine here...
Great Tourney Berne even though I got second in 11-14 ..but hey it was a great fight between mr and dragon...
Congradulations again Dragon and im looking foward to seeing you in the future.

I gotta give credit to Dragon & Bernie for helping me make my deck--Thanks!
And congrats to Dragon as well for winning 11-14, and to Bernie for putting up a great tourney!!

~E

~Breeder here :thumb:

had a great time, thank you KY for being just great HOST :wink: My cousins and I had a blast and your very welcome for the door prize...and Eric, oh so close...that Meta deck was brutal...glad to have met and played you all!!! until the next tourney, but for sure at WORLDS!!!

have a good one and THANKS AGAIN!!! great tourney...

Jess_E=Charizard_Breeder

Hey Bernie,

got my cousins to playing again :thumb: but just had a question about the date for Louisville, KY...is that correct, Friday the 16th of December, I believe it says?? my cousin was just curious?? I'll look for thread again or the OP site, if you still have my cousins email addy you can reach him that way...thanks again for a wonderful time, had a blast!!!

goodluck to you in future events

Jess_E

Back