Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Liability:Pikaura mode. 3rd for City championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinito

Yes, this is my new deck especially with Medicham and friends running about...
Pokemon:
3x Pikachus
3x Raichu ex
3x Cyndaquil
3x Quilava
3x typhlosion
3x koffing
3x weezing

Energy:
7x fire energy
6x lightning energy
2x boost energy
1x double rainbow

Trainers:
2x mr briney's compassion
2x steven
1x holon mentor
3x tv reporter
2x mr stone's project
3x battle frontier
2x energy root
1x scott
3x rare candy
2x celio's network
2x PETM

Strategy:
Crudely speaking it is a liability-variant but enhanced.
Raichu ex makes good T2 attacker while charging up bench, sniping weak basic or stage one pokemon with power short and does extra damage for those who have poke-powers (pidgeots) and boost for finishing blow and rai-sheid prevents OHKO from ex-es like medicham ex.
Basic weezing-typhlosion combo- good against ex-es as you should know, and typhlosion can take almost any attack and return it back for massive fire damage and KO's almost any pokemon( i chose typhlosion because there were many SMPs running around and there are less pokemon resistant to fire than grass (victreebel). Also typhlosion averages more damage than victreebel and you can control burning aura with energy root. Overall, without any practise at all i won 3rd place. :smile: (I created the deck the day i had city championships, which means this deck has a lot of potential)

Comments definitely welcome as this deck is not perfect though powerful already in itself...

I have lanette's if you can't find as in you don't have.
DRE only used by typhlo right? Either add 1 more or completey remove it and add 1 fire or lightning.
I think adding copycat/admin instead of stone's, as you will usually get energy right?

Ky00ber the III said:
I have lanette's if you can't find as in you don't have.
DRE only used by typhlo right? Either add 1 more or completey remove it and add 1 fire or lightning.
I think adding copycat/admin instead of stone's, as you will usually get energy right?

Actually no, sometimes i get fire energy when i need lightning, vice- versa
and DRE cannot be used by raichu ex so i put less and DRE is only for backup...
Thnx for lannette how much?

I would still add the 2nd DRE, because you do have 3 typhlosions....being able to attack quickly is key for typhlosion..

Love the deck Idea...Good Job

-1 Fire
-1 Quilava
+1 Candy
+1 DRE

And about it being enhanced, a little bit yes, but You will lose the "mirror" match due you running ex's, but other than that your all set to go.

Last edited:
~Blazi-King~ said:
I would still add the 2nd DRE, because you do have 3 typhlosions....being able to attack quickly is key for typhlosion..

Love the deck Idea...Good Job

-1 Fire
-1 Quilava
+1 Candy
+1 DRE

And about it being enhanced, a little bit yes, but You will lose the "mirror" match due you running ex's, but other than that your all set to go.

Uhh... there is already 2 DRE and personally i wouldn't put raichu ex out if i am up against typhlo unless i could KO it in one shot.....
Oh yeah, thanks for the compliment and advice. I agree that i need another rare candy, but quilava is a no-go because i need to protect against ATMR and i can't seem to find my energy even though i think i have more than enough already so....

-1 TVR
+1 Rare candy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back