Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lightning Run deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoleon

Ok. We have cities in Tassie coming up on the 19th Jan. I seriously need to adjust my deck (I think).

This is my list:

4x Mysterious Fossil
2x Kabuto(PK)
3x Kabutops d(HP)

4x Totodile d(DF)
2x Croco d(DF)
2x Gatr d(DF)

2x Skitty(PK)
2x Catty(PK)

4x Mantine(DF)

4x Prof. Elm
2x Mentor
2x Mr. Stone
2x Night Main
4x Candy
1x TSD (I only have 1)

2x Scramble NRG
4x Delta RE
14x Lighning NRG

VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF YOU CAN CANDY A FOSSIL STRAIGHT INTO KABU!!!!!!

Ideal setup: Kabutops, 2 Gatrs and a Delcatty and Mantine on the field.

For 4 NRG Kabutops can do 100 because of Battle Aura. Power up another Kabu in the spare spot. When the fisrt Kabu is knocked out you send out the second one and use Thunderous Blow, TSD or Maintenance to get back the Kabutops that was knocked out and charge it. So on so forth.
You can also use sharp fang for 80:biggrin:

You use Delcatty to do Energy Draw and then get back the NRG with Mantine. You can knock out Mantine on purpose so you can do serious damage with some scrambles. Then you get another Mantine and you can thin your deck down really quick while keeping your NRG that you discarded.

I think I might have too many Mantine.:frown:

I apopreciate all help you can give.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Also, nobody uses the Metagame in Tassie and everone's deck is random.

Last edited:
There are some hints to be followed.

Your pokemon lines should be this cause IMO its consistant.

4x Totodile d(DF)
2x Croco d(DF)
4x Gatr d(DF)
2x Nidoran f d
1x Nidorina d
2x Nidoqueen d
4x Holon Castform

4x Prof. Elm
4x Mentor
2x Mr. Stone
2x Night Main
4x Candy
1x TSD (I only have 1)
Decent trainer line I see nothing need to be changed but Still good however since u dont run exs, use Celios instead of Elms.

2x Scramble NRG
4x Delta RE
14x Lighning NRG

TOo many energies, how about remove 6 lightning for more trainers????

Hmm... Mckay, I am from Brisbane not Sydney plus I am the Master div. National Champion.
You probably mistakes me for the other Jayson from Cessnock...

I would seriously consider using Raichu MT in here to speed set your Tops wiht nrg and then start wrecking things!!

Hmm... Mckay, I am from Brisbane not Sydney plus I am the Master div. National Champion.
You probably mistakes me for the other Jayson from Cessnock...

I am interested to know how you would know "McKay" and if you have any links to Team Electivire.

Mister Chaos Envoy. Don't tell anyone on the gym my personal details. I know who you are. You know who I am. Let's leave it at that.

Last edited:
People like Steven told me about you, Mckay.

For Team Electivire, ask Steven, I believe.

Well, any friend of steven is a friend of me, Jason.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Now then, this is not a conversation thread. This is about a deck.

Last edited:
I would pull the stones and mentors for 4 rosannes. They give similar effects as both the others, and are more versatile (You can get both a basic and an energy in the same turn ^_-). If your heartset on the basic pull power, 4 rosannes and 2 mentors would be my recommendation then. If your using the Mantine you dont need to bother with stones pulling NRG from the discard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back