Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lightning Spread DP-LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain_Dancer

Ok So I think I'm going to try and play this Deck At BR's....Its really fun and it actually works...

18: Pokemon

2x Spiritomb LA
1x Cresselia GE
1x Cresselia LVX
1x Baltoy GE
1x Claydol GE
2x Tentacool LA
2x Tentacruel LA
4x Chincou LA ( 50HP water)
4x Lanturn LA ( Lightning)

24: Trainers

2x TS-2 DEVO
2x NM
2x Roseanne's
2x TSD
2x Prof. Rowan
3x Warp
3x Cynthia's
4x Bebe's
4x SSU

18: Energy

Ok so This deck is pretty fun and it sets up pretty good even with the 1-1 claydol..... But basic strat is to just spread with the Lanturn and us tentacruel to put nrgy where you want it.....then spread spread spread until you either take 3 prizes in a turn or until u can moon skip.....you basicall jus want to set up a cress, claydol, and lanturn...use tentacruel early game and let them jus attach all they want.....at first you'll fell like your loosing because its jus spread early game and sacraficing lanturns.......you then you move damage with cress and moon skip late game.....

i like this deck,and i am making a version of this for BR too. but i don' think the spirtomb, the plusle, and and cress x are need.

dunno bout the and cress but spirittomb is a must since it is likely you'll have spread lots of damage over thier pokes and the extra ten can be crucial

Last edited:
well i dont know where yall see plusle, but the cress X is really good in th deck, it jus sits on the bench and moves damage.....I would like to throw absol EX in the deck...BUT it rotated :(

-1 warp -1 SSu
+1 baltoy + claydol
the deck dosnt really need 3 warps and tho ssu is nice early game, once your oponent sets up they likely to start 1hiting most of your cards because of thier health
try
4 call
7 lightning
2multi
5 psychic for the energys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back