Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Linking POP! ID to Pokemon online account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainejuggalo

I was wondering if anyone can tell me who to contact about my issue with my POP! ID. I've opened 4 tickets over the past year in regards to my POP! Pin number not working, and I have yet to get an answer. Tech support just sends me the same message about things that have nothing to do with my issue. Please help! I'm trying to sign up for player rewards, and rankings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you participated in a league or a premiere tournament in the past year?

If so, and that organizer has your POP ID, then you don't need to use your PIN anymore. By the organizer uploading your name and POP ID, Pokemon will believe that the number is yours. You don't need the PIN to associate it to your account.

So that means you just need to associate your POP ID to your account, leaving the PIN field blank. It should accept it.

I have a similar problem, I lost my pass and my nick name for Pokémon account, I have played on nationals and ECC in this year how I can recover that? Or I just need to open a new account?

Isn't there a "Forgot Username" part to the Login area? Try using that.

Too bad you can't link your club.nintendo.com account with pokemon.com, and get rewards that way as well!

I restore my password, but I can´t put my POP ID there becuase I don´t have that pin, and I lost my old email account so long a go, all the email where delete and I don´t even remenber my old mail since my old cellphone is dead xD so I don´t know how I can recover or add my POP ID to that account that I made when Pokémon Online comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back