Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

List of City Championship Locations/Dates

SteveP

Edit-Due to the possible addition of more sites and also the possible changes of dates and times due to many conflicts of close locations,it will be easier and also safer to just provide the link to the Pokemon Organized Play City Championship location page.We will also supply the link to Yoshi`s map.Please click the links below!

Thanx!

`SteveP and `Sensei

City Championship Locations

Yoshi`s City Championship Site Map

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea Steve.I was actually going to do this and sticky it at the top once we got a finalized list since there is still 5 days left to apply and there may be some conflicting dates that need changing.The list we got was a preliminary one.My date is in conflict with a nearby store(Dream Wizards in Md.) so I`m asking for a change in date.

`Sensei

p.s.It`d prolly be easier to read in one post instead of several.:)

Last edited:
That's it. Like 'Sensei said, some of these dates will change and more locations will be added.

'Sensei, feel free to post the "preliminary" store locations and start times. I got a printed copy of the email, so I don't want to type in all that info. Thanks.

Yeah,I know how ya feel.I originally tried to c&p it into Word for my own copy and the layout did not work.I wasn`t exactly looking forward to typing all that info by hand....I`ll also prolly edit all your posts into one for ease of readability if you don`t mind.

A word of reminder to everyone,as Steve and I pointed out,these are preliminary.There will probably be changes to dates and also I`m sure there will be more places added since there is still time for apps to be sent in.I was told today that a Richmond,Va. store was thinking of applying.Well,they and anyone else have 5 days and counting...Hurry up!;)

`Sensei

Edit-Also note that these times may be START times,not sign up times.It`d be a good idea to check with whoever is running the event when sign in time is.Always get there early so the event can get started on time.

Last edited:
the location in Lebanon Pa has been put on the list for a schedule change from 2/7/04 to 2/14/04 due to a conflict with the location ib Blue Bell.

professorbix said:
the location in Lebanon Pa has been put on the list for a schedule change from 2/7/04 to 2/14/04 due to a conflict with the location ib Blue Bell.

I put it subject to change.

If anyone notices any mistakes or knows of official changes,please let us know and Steve or I will update it.

`Sensei

Last edited:
SteveP said:
West Valley City, UT - 3/13 Game Den@??(This isn`t correct)

Steve it is correct and it starts at 10am, I have not idea why they didnt put it in the email.

I know PUI is still looking at other locations, but these are the ones they have approved. PUI would like around 100 City Championship tournaments.

Last edited:
Gym Leader Blaine said:
Steve it is correct and it starts at 10am, I have not idea why they didnt put it in the email.

I know PUI is still looking at other locations, but these are the ones they have approved. PUI would like around 100 City Championship tournaments.

I edited in your correction on the time.Thanx!!

`Sensei

Last edited:
Mike - did you ask to have yours changed to the 8th? If so, and providing I get approved, that'd give us events on Feb 8th, 22nd, and 31st! (plus whatever Richmond does)

I asked for the 8th or the 21st(people that travel can make a weekend of it if it`s the 21st-first going to mine on Saturday,then going to Laurels on Sunday).I told Steve I was flexible with those dates.

`Sensei

BJJ763 said:
Registration time is at 10:00AM. Start time is 11:00AM

Ah,so they left out the one(I kinda figured that but wanted to make sure).I`ll edit it.

`Sensei

Also I should note:

Prizes for players (for each age division):
First gets a box, medalion, and vip package (to claim at the state championship), second gets 1/2 box, third and fourth gets a 1/4 of a box.

Myst, I believe the Medalion is awarded ONLY if you get 24 or more players at an event. Also, I don't think the TO info regarding compensation was public consumption (as it wasn't for Pre-Releases). There should be some date changes for Delaware/Parma as well. 11AM for the Dayton event is registration start. 1st round starts at 12:15PM.

DaytonGymLeader said:
Myst, I believe the Medalion is awarded ONLY if you get 24 or more players at an event. Also, I don't think the TO info regarding compensation was public consumption (as it wasn't for Pre-Releases). There should be some date changes for Delaware/Parma as well. 11AM for the Dayton event is registration start. 1st round starts at 12:15PM.
All prizes for the players are avalable to players if there is more than eight players at the event. The organizers bonus, I believe is just for the organizer. It is not for the players.

Can anyone send me the TO info for the City tournaments.
In case we get them, we can compare if this time everything goes equal.
Also needed any compensations for TO or whatever.

"La Crosse, WI - 2/8 River City Hobbies@1:00pm"

Yes! However, I am a bit concerned about being the day after Ames and Brookfield.

By the way, there are 69 events so far.

Steve(SP) and Steve(DGL),I updated that info for you guys.

`Sensei

Last edited:
"Los Angeles, CA - 3/6 Ruben F. Salazar Park@11:00am" :eek:

I'm helping orginize and run this one and this is how I found out about it... Good thing we're having it on March. :D

Last edited:
Back