Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Little Sheep Engine! by djrules5454/donavannj

djrules5454

1) Ampharos ★H
Lv.: 39
HP: 110
Type: Lightning
Ability: Voltage Draw: Whenever you attach a Lightning Energy card to a Pokemon from your hand, you may draw a card.
Attack: LLC Thunderpunch 80+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 80 damage plus 20 more damage. If tails, Ampharos doe 20 damage to itself.

2) Flaaffy ★H
Lv. 24
HP: 70
Ability: Electric Slide: As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a Lightning Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon.
Attack: LC Discharge 40x
Discard all Lightning Energy attached to Flaaffy. Flip a coin for each Lightning Energy you discarded. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

3) Mareep ★H
Lv. 14
HP: 40
Ability: Flock: Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, you may search your deck for any card with Mareep, Flaaffy, or Ampharos in its name, show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
Attack: C Tackle 10

I've designed this evolution line to be self-assisting, mostly with the intent of having fun with this line and creating something I would personally play.

Last edited:
Whoops. Flaaffy wouldn't seem as OP for a Stage 1 if I had remembered to include its HP. Flaaffy has 70 HP while Mareep has 40 HP.

Still, a self-powered glass cannon might be a bit much for a middle stage. It would require a lot of luck to do more than 40 or 80 in a turn, however.

Back