Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Live from US Nationals

Gym Leader Blaine

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15
Good Afternoon Pokegym!

Hope everyone is good and ready for US Nationals. Over the next couple of days I will post information on what is happen on this thread.

The hall is already to go including the HUGE Pikachu hanging from the top of the room. :rolleyes: More to come later, see everyone then. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some questions about registration have arisen... and deck check, too. I"ve given my view of these things in a post and a graphic.

FYI..For those of you that wonder. I will start to update information from Nationals on Saturday morning once we have everyone entered in to the system ready to start round 1.

GLB

I heard Eric E. (I'm Celio - from WI) won the Professor Championship, but I'm not sure. Yep, just talked to him. He ran Hariyama/Vaporeon in swiss and the Fire Monkey in 2 v. 2. Congrats Eric!

Last edited:
Good Morning Pokegym!!! Hope everyone is doing good today. Just wanted to let you know they have offically announced that registration for the 2007 US Nationals have started. :thumb: Once we get some numbers on how many players I'll start posting. :thumb:

GLB

We are still going with registration, here are the numbers:

MA: 258
SR: 142
JR: 130

TOTAL 530!!! We are already past last years Nationals total with still a ton of players to put into the system.

I'm starting to get worried, Blaine. Are you guys really going to cap at 696, or has PUI negotiated a treaty or 6 with the surrounding gaming companies?

So is the tournament the BIGGEST Pokemon TCG tournament in history?? or has there been even a bigger tournament?? Do you already have the final attendance?

So is the tournament the BIGGEST Pokemon TCG tournament in history?? or has there been even a bigger tournament?? Do you already have the final attendance?

Sorry always gets a little crazy when trying to start the tourament. Here are the final attendance numbers, and I think it is the biggest Pokemon tourament todate.

MA: 418
SR: 168
JR: 149

TOTAL: 735 :eek::eek:

Over 200 more players then last years nationals, that is a 40% increase over last years numbers. The Master group has more players alone then all three age groups did at the 2005 Nationals. :eek:

Okay more later, have to get back to punching the Master age group's records.

OMG!! That's INSANE!!! I sure wish I was there to be a part of it!! Thanks for keeping us updated! We REALLY appreciate it!!

Allow me...

Masters (15+): 32.7% increase
Senior (11-14): 29.2% increase
Junior (10-): 63.7% increase @_@

Total: 37.1% increase over USN 2006.

Back