Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LM Armaldo EX for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled an Armaldo ex from a pack a few days ago. I just got back into the game and I would like to catch up with the new sets as fast as I can, so, I'm looking for trading it for booster packs. I'm very interest in boosters from FireRed/LeafGreen, Unseen Forces, and Legend Maker. I'm also willing to sell it.

I have reffs over at PTCO so let me know if you want me to link you.

Thanks for reading. :thumb:

Scizor Master CLR said:
I have reffs over at PTCO so let me know if you want me to link you.
You might as well list them here, but I'll doubt they'll do you any good.

I will be receiving some of the not-yet-released Holon Phantoms packs soon. How many would you like for the Armaldo ex?

pokemonforever said:
You might as well list them here, but I'll doubt they'll do you any good.

I will be receiving some of the not-yet-released Holon Phantoms packs soon. How many would you like for the Armaldo ex?

Hey pokemonforever I will vouch for him if that helps you any? I would agree though being new on the site a person shoud still send first to build up trust and refs!:thumb: Just wanted to LYK though that he is a good trader.

Mike

T-Tar Attack 2006: I'm not interested in the Zapdos ex right now. Someone offered me 4 boosters for it today so I don't think $10 will do. Sorry. :(

pokemonforever: Yes. I'm very interested! How soon would that be? I'm attending a Pre-Release (my first OP evenet ever! yay!) on April 30. Would you be getting them before that date?

pokemonmike: Thanks for the help! ;) Since I have no reffs here and you guys most likely have a lot I won't mind sending first. :)

I'll be getting them before that date, I'm pretty sure. LMK. I don't value Armaldo ex that high compared to packs that aren't even released to the public yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back