Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Local Tourney

blitz101

So I get there really early and show off my Platinum :lol: . After getting all the cards for my Deoxys swarm deck I get ready for round 1.

Round 1 vs Ampharos/ Electrivire
He starts with 2 Mareep and quickly gets Flaffy with 3 Energy by T2. I was a little worried but then i just sweep everything with Deoxys Attack leaving no bench.

1-0

Round 2 vs Eeveelutions (Arceus999)
This match was over really fast. He gets a god hand and accuses me of stalling (xD). He quickly KOs most of my Deoxys' and quickly gets all his prizes.

1-1

Round 3 vs Torterra/Sceptile
I was afraid this was going to happen. This was an epic match going into extra time with 3-3 prize count.
I sniped some of her Torterra's on the bench but she TSDed which completely killed me. It was really close but since 1st prize card wins after time ext. she got the win.

1-2

Round 4 vs Frosslass/Omastar/Spiritomb

This was the best match I had today. This also went into time extension. I quickly drew 2 prize cards by KOing his Snorunt and Froslass. Then he gets a couple bench KOs with Froslass. We go into time extension, first prize wins, he has a bunch of damage on his bench Froslass. I have a Deoxys Defense up who is ASLEEP. I thought all hope is lost with 9 cards in my hand. Then i thought I could pull off a super luck sac. So i play as many cards I can from my hand and then COSMIC POWER for 6! and get warp pont siwtch out Deoxys Normal, Forme Change into Speed, and then Speed Shot his Froslass for the KO and win. GG.

2-2

TOP CUT

First of all I'm surprised that I make top cut, with 2 people being 4-0 but yeah anyway.

Top 8 vs Eveelutions (Arceus999) again???? WHAT?

This match was turning out different then the last one but soon it turned into the same as before, sacking all my Deoxys' leaving me helpless. note: thank you bidier for telling Arceus999 to play Eeveelution instead of Magleaf. So yeah i place 7th, no prizes :frown:

We play melee for a while, then do some trading.

Plusles:
Top 8
Heatran Lv.x
Good tourney
Melee
Arceus999 still playing with his broken arm

Minuns:
Arceus999 beating me twice (GJ btw)
po-po-chama 12 seconds late getting game loss
Garbage hands.
Bidier

Last edited:
Ha! I beat you twice! My new personal best! XD

Good job on 7th with such a bad deck, lol. You reeeeeeally should play something GOOD, like Froslass or EEVEES!!!!

I got both Props and Slops! Yesssssssssssss!

^ Ok you just said you WOULD'VE beat him and that you have a BAD match up against him...:S which one is it?

Ok heres what happened:
You distract me in both my last matches (Jade & Jery)
You keep saying I'm stalling even when I'm not
You rip a bunch of people off & you didn't let me buy those last 10 packs.

Now you tell me what happened!

^ Ok you just said you WOULD'VE beat him and that you have a BAD match up against him...:S which one is it?

He probably would've beat me unless I luck saced against him, but Iwas running Eevees so he should've just scooped before the game or something. XD

Ok heres what happened:
You distract me in both my last matches (Jade & Jery)
You keep saying I'm stalling even when I'm not
You rip a bunch of people off & you didn't let me buy those last 10 packs.

Now you tell me what happened!

oh haha main, are you serious :D first of all, i didnt even say anything during your match with jerry, i was just sitting there. and as for stalling, everyone was saying you are, i donno, i was obviously joking, you should know that :p

and ripping people off ?? me ?? come on, even you know that's not ture. and the last 10 packs, hey, that's not my fault, i only did what it was good for me, cant blame me for that, right :)

so .... can we still be friends ?? :thumb: hahaha

one thing that i do want apologize for, i did make a wrong ruling call during the tournament,

Call Energy: It is not an attack so Special Conditions don't matter.

sorry about that :(

^ Ok fine maybe the first 2 reasons were not as important but you definately ripped people off, LOL
ohh and I dont get how selling those last 10 packs to spencer was "good" for you so.
I knew there was something wrong with what you said about Call Energy
anyway its alright I won that match anyway:thumb:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

He probably would've beat me unless I luck saced against him, but Iwas running Eevees so he should've just scooped before the game or something. XD

Luck sac with Eevee, hmm sounds about right.

Last edited:
^ Ok fine maybe the first 2 reasons were not as important but you definately ripped people off, LOL
ohh and I dont get how selling those last 10 packs to spencer was "good" for you so.
I knew there was something wrong with what you said about Call Energy
anyway its alright I won that match anyway:thumb:

why is it a good deal for me ? here's why.

there are 10 packs left, and there are 3 lvXs in those 10 packs, i sold him 5 - 6, which he asked for (before you did ), and i decide to keep the other 4- 5 and try to get some lvX myself, that's why its good for me.

and dude, seriously, i do not rip people off, who did i rip off ? and how ?

^ I'm 95% sure I was the first one to ask for those last packs as soon as spencer bought his first few leaving only 10 left but then you ignored me and let spencer by the last ones even though he had just bought some packs. Anyway it doesnt matter now cuz its done and I don't want to get into a big thing with you hear so lets just forget it.

^ I'm 95% sure I was the first one to ask for those last packs as soon as spencer bought his first few leaving only 10 left but then you ignored me and let spencer by the last ones even though he had just bought some packs. Anyway it doesnt matter now cuz its done and I don't want to get into a big thing with you hear so lets just forget it.

ok, so are we cool now ? can we be friends again ?

Back