Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lock and Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES!!!
1. Please read all rules before posting. *I live in Ohio. I would be willing to trade in person at prereleases and such if you would like to save on shipping.*
2. Mint cards/items only please! All of my cards are mint! (Unless stated otherwise)
3. You post first offer.
4. If you have ME make first offer, there is NO countering my offer. (NO EXCEPTIONS!!!)
5. I will buy or sell for the right price. (You make first offer since it is my thread)
6. I send my cards/items with a Deliver Conformation. All my trades must cover at least $3.00 for the shipping. (More if it cost's.)
7. I value all my cards/items off of e-bay/playability/staying in format/what I would have to pay to get them back.
8. ***When I am SELLING to you*** I will charge the $3.00 to ship with Deliver Conformation for all cards/items! (If you go over the $3.00 for your shipping, more will be added. Also any other additional sending costs you wish to have, you will have to pay for! If you live outsite of the US, I am not able to send with Deliver Conformation. This means I am not responsible for any cards/items/money being lost of stolen in the mail.)
9. ***When I am BUYING from you*** I can pay using Paypal (No Credit/Debit Card), Money Order, Cash. I would like all my cards/items I am buying from you to be sent with Delivery Conformation. If you chose not to send with Delivery Conformation and they are lost or stolen in the mail, I will not be responsible for those cards/items and would ask for a 100% money back refund. (If I choose to have my cards/items insured, I will personally pay for that. If you live outside of the US, I am not able to send with Deliver Conformation. This means I am not responsible for any cards/items/money being lost of stolen in the mail.)
10. I send all my cards in penny sleeves and supported with a top loader. If you send me cards without a sleeve or a top loader, you will not get one in return. If cards are damaged because they are not protected with a top loader, it is not my problem.

HAVE FUN!!!

Want's:

x1 Espeon* (Pop5) (Holo Tin Promo)
x1 Umbreon* (Pop5) (Holo Tin Promo)

DECK WANTS: (These come first of my wants)

x1 Multi Technical Machine (AH)
x1 Windstorm (CG) (AH)

New Wants!

xX Money
xX LM-PK EX's
xX Lati@s* (DX)
xX Charizard ex (FRLG)
xX Holon Transceiver
xX New EXs
x1 Unknown N
x1 Unknown P
x1 Unknown R
x1 Unknown V
xX Player Reward Energy (Unopened/Opened)

Pick Ups/Throw ins Only:

Holon's Castform
Nidoqueen d
Feraligatr d
Windstorm
Holon Transceiver
xX Player Reward Energy (Unopened/Opened)
xX Pokeball Sleeves

CMHL if you have any of my wants. THANKS!

Haves:

x1 Charizard ex (FRLG) (Damaged ; right hand lower corner crease quarter inch) *FOR SALE ONLY, MAKE OFFERS*

x7 Black Pokeball Sleeves (Count 60)
*Probably for sale only*
Make Offer USD + Shipping!

x1 Dark Blue Pokeball Sleeves (Count 60)
*Probably for sale only*
$11.00 USD + Shipping!

x1 Teal Pokeball Sleeves (Count 62)
*Probably for sale only*
$11.00 USD + Shipping!

x1 Torterra DP Evolve Starter Deck Box
*Probably for sale only*
$10.00 USD + Shipping!

x1 Infernape DP Evolve Starter Deck Box
*Probably for sale only*
$10.00 USD + Shipping!

I can get just about any of the JPN's items that are shown around pokegym. If there is something you would like me to specifically order for you, I just need your to provide a picture and I can let you know a price and if it is available. Thanks!

All my ex's,*'s,rare's,trainer's and more haves are located on my have list. Thanks for looking!

Will buy ex's at a good price. Playable ex's, damaged ex's, and deckable ex's. Prefer LM-PK on but will take others. MAKE OFFERS AND LIST THE EX'S YOU HAVE!

My Have ListMikes Have ListRefs
My Little Buddy, Spencer B, placed 12th at Worlds 2006 in 10 and under.
15+ CC Win: Kettering, OH ; Hilliard, OH ; Morgantown, WV
Season Record: 42-18 ; 1750

Kemony
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kemony
Send email to Kemony
Visit Kemony's homepage!
Find More Posts by Kemony
Add Kemony to Your Buddy List

???

Status
Not open for further replies.