Not open for further replies.
fchangus2 - Interested in the following from your list (obv not all):
Sealed box of DF
Dragonite ex d
Mew ex LM
Lugia ex UF
Feraligatr d

Feel free to make an offer.

Kemony - Into that Blastoise CCs binder, Feraligatr d, Mew* or Gardevoir ex d. Feel free to offer. Also, can you tell me your refs? Your sig link goes to Idling_Crisis's list.

Cipher Admin - Can't see much that I want on your list. Sorry. If you still want to try to make an offer, feel free, and I'll see.

C_A - Not too interested, sorry.

AdamGadir - I'll sell the Blaziken ex CG for a fiver. I'd rather not sell the rest. Feel free to counter offer.

Sami - Into the following: Mew ex LM, Lugia ex, Ray ex d and Holon's Castform. I'll make an offer after league today, in case anyone needs any of my cards there. ^_^

The Captain - Sorry, but not interested too much in the stuff on your list.

fchangus - Again, will consider, but I'll let you know after league today.

Bumped with updated wants and haves. The Charizard d have gone and I'm now looking for Latios*. Can anyone oblige?

Also...

fchangus - I'd like to get a Feraligatr d in that deal somewhere. No chance you can add 1 regular holo Feraligatr d to the deal? If that's okay, PM me and we can sort out addys.

amphyrules - Since fchangus is getting one of my Steelix, I'd like to keep the other one. However, the Charizard* is still up for grabs and I'd like the look of those 2 Mew ex and a Ray ex d. Feel free to counter offer. We so need to speak on MSN again sometime. :D

Thanks, guys.

Nanashii - Interested in the Sally ex d, Altaria ex d and possibly the Manectric ex, depending on its condition. Do you have a scan or can you describe how bad its condition is?

:tongue:

Well, I don't think I'll go for that then.

Would you wanna do Draggy for one of the EXs, and the 2 Raichu d for the other? LMK.

I can do Altaria for Dragonite but I dunno about the Raichus, the Raichus I can promise are for collection value only :: has 3 D Raichus along with his 23 other Raichu cards ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back