Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LOL Did anyone watch the VMAs on MTV?

Monkey

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Worst. VMAs. Ever.

There was no host, some of the performences were laughable (LOL did anyone see Hoobastank? The singer can't sing for jack!), the arena sucked and was not ment to be used to host big award shows, and the VMAs was basically a political convention for teens! All they did was told us to vote vote vote! Well, a lot of the people watching can't vote, and our votes don't really decide who is president (But that is another topic.).

So who else agrees that it was one of the worst VMAs or award shows ever!?
And by the way, I thought Dave Chapelle was going to be the host? He did like 5 commericals promoting the VMAs...

Last edited:
Eh, it was indeed one of the weakest VMAs I have seen, and having no host epitimized the overall blandness of the show. However, I am happy that Linkin Park was the Viewer's Choice Award! :cool:

I lost all hope with MTV quite a while back, so im not that surrpised it was a flop. The only good things were Dave Chapelle, Linkin Park, STEVIE WONDERS, and Yellowcard. But it was kind of funny to see that Marilyn Manson and Mandy Moore actually presented together :lol:

in the commercials, chappelle specifically said he didnt have the time ("i got 99 jobs but hostin' aint one"). chappelle is way too smart to be on mtv anyway.

Last edited:
Well said.

But now I am yearning to see the show. I wasn't even aware of when it was on. Are they going to repeat it??? When?????

MTV always shows a million reruns of the VMAs. Go to mtv.com and find out when they will show it again.

And yeah, Chapelle is way too good to be on MTV also. He was the only good thing about the VMAs this year. I'm surprised he actully came to it.

Last edited:
well, he was voted as the funniest person in some magazine, so i'm sure he's expected to make the casual celebrity rounds. i dont understand why he's just now getting famous. he's been funny as heck for years and gotten very little respect until recently.

Back