+ TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA 01757

Saturday, October 13
+ The Game Castle, 123 Nashua Road, Londonderry, NH 03053

Sunday, October 14
+ Batter-Up Cards & Comics, 1875 Main St., Tewksbury, MA 01876

Information for ALL Battle Roads events:

Start Time: 11:00 AM

Entry Fee: FREE

Deck List: you must register with a completed deck list, which you can obtain here...
http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premierevents/championshipseries/battleroad/docs/BattleRoad_decklist08.pdf

Format: Modified Constructed & Age-Modified Swiss; the new format includes cards from the following sets: Holon Phantoms, Crystal guardians, Dragon Frontiers, Power Keepers, Diamond & Pearl, Mysterious Treasures, POP 4, POP 5, POP 6, Black Star Promo 037 and DP001 and higher.

Last edited:
2 days away.....who is going to be there? We've had great turnouts here in New England....let's keep it up! :smile:

Cant wait for this one, I had an awesome time last time at The Castle.
Cool your coming. Yea this should be a fun event. Btw dont forget to tell Tom about the thing that happend in CT. Hes claiming I stalled you out in the 2nd round and just explain what really happend. Thx blaze

yeah we got some big BR's i mean some are going into like 4 rounds of swiss then top cut! with only 2 left will it keep as large!

yeah we got some big BR's i mean some are going into like 4 rounds of swiss then top cut! with only 2 left will it keep as large!

SURE HOPE SO!!! We've got to get a couple of T4 for the Seniors!!

I know of about 6 NH leaguers that will be here and it will be their first tournaments!!

Anyone know who is judging? I'll point out the newbies for them to be aware. I want them to have fun. I've given them some tips, gone over lots of stuff! Now if they all remember!! :smile: It's a lot to take in for some of these kids!

Patty if you can plz make sure these leaguers have upto date cards. wouldn't want some one using computer search!

Mike,

I held 2 extra league sessions last night and last week, and offered to check all decks. I had about 6-7 come in for help. Dylan and I went through their decks and checked them over and unless they switch something out that I don't know about, the ones that came should be OK. Most of them are playing DP forward, because they are really new. Some have older trainers but we checked and they are reprints, so they should be good to go. I'm planning to be there early, and will check in with the ones I know about and get them going. I'm doing what I can to help out as much as I can. Thanks! We will have our trainer book and energies so we can switch some out if need be. I can't help the ones that didn't come in though! :wink:

awsome thanks patty just wanna make sure your own local run smooth i'd hate to see as many warnings as there have been recently. there only Br's and a chance to learn but some kids take it harder than others and others just take the basic nrg and put it in. Hope to see it run smoothly. hope we get the numbers so i can judge. playing is so annoying now lol

I'm not the league leader in Londonderry, but I'm doing what I can, putting in some extra time for the preparation for some of the kids is helping, I hope. The fact that we've missed several weeks of league due to BR's is tough. But hoping for some more prep time for upcoming Cities and getting more participation!

Me n tiff will be there along with our friends todd and shaina and maybe my brother will come so + 5 to the masters!

oh and gino ... I dont think so

Why do I always remember todd & forget shaina. I was calling her jenna last week. It was weird :lol: Maybe because uk there 6 month absence. This BR should be fun. Im ridin with tha rocks. So expect 5+ masters. See every1 there. Hollaaaaaaa

not to be insert crude name here but how can some one forget her that girl is a str8 out 8-9!!! ( hope they don't visist here and hope adam keeps it zipped) lol

Back