Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Londonderry NH states epic miss

K d Gg

hi my name is Kiko im a senior in MA i went to the NH states today with my two brothers i was playing Gliscor switch one of my brothers was playing donphan (the one in seniors) my other brother was playing shuppet (the one in masters) heres what happend and how i did

we arrive like 20 minutes before starting time so we hang out and get set up

seniors 30 players (i think) 5 rounds

round 1# vs Gabe B w/ typhloshin charizard

i start with tomb and call like i start i believe i cal for a baltoy and a gligar next turn bebes grab a claydol evolve attach a energy to my gligar use cosmic then i darkness grace into a gliscor he does a few things likes gets up a ninetales and uses its power stuff like that my turn i attach again and cosmic hit a roseannes use it grab a unown Q and another tomb so like we do the same stuff for like 3 turns me not hitting my X or anyway of getting it eventuly i hit it starting taking out stuff we each take some prizes in the end i win i just keep using spiritomb to block him along with my shedinja i believe the ending prize count was about me 0 him 2-3

1-0

round 2# vs Thomas A w/ flygon lock

we both start average me with tomb :D he sarts with a trapinch so i go first and i use my siritomb to darkness grace up a baltoy to a claydol i believe and get a gligar on then bench next turn i use a roseannes to grab a energy and a unown Q and i use cosmic to grab another gligar he goes does somthing gets up a claydol uses cosmic gets a another baltoy down and does something from there im able to KO that trapinch with poison and some flash bites but he sends up another and uses inviting trap on my claydol i was like wow why didn't i unown G so i cant get a warp eneergy to get it down and KO the trapinch for like 3 turns so he gets up flygon and palkia X starts to lock stuff i get the unown G i use it on claydol and he starts decking me i use some poision and paralyze to KO his first flygon he gets up another and a slowking and i think slowking what? then i figure out why he uses is it organize my deck so he can discard my good stuff AKA my warp energys so he eventuly gets rid off my warps and keeps my tomb locked GG prize count was like me 3 him 4-5

1-1

round 3# vs Warren A w/ typhloshin

i start i with tomb and gligar attach a fighting to gligar use darkness grace into gliscor he attaches a fire to one of his cyndiquils and passes i use roseannes grab baltoy and nincada use darkness grace into claydol he attaches passes i attach a fighting use darkness grace into a gliscor and his turn he attaches and passes i go unown Q to tomb bebes for my X retreat level up night slash KO send up tomb he has a cyndiquil with three energy and benches a baltoy i go and retreat use night slash he goes and does nothing i go retreat night slash GG final prize count me 3 him 6

2-1

round 4# vs daniel D w/donphan flygon
he never really gets anything up tomb :biggrin: except one donphan and i KO it eventuly final prize count me 0 him 3-4

3-1

round 5# vs gilled(correct me if thats not how its spelled) B w/ turtwig GL shaymin tangwroth

i pretty much take the lead in this game for awhile i grab like 3 prizes and then he gets out his turtwig GL with a expert belt snow point temple so basicley i poision him and keep cosmicing for my expert belt it takes me like 6 turns to get it so for all those turns he KOing stuff and taking prizes i grab azelf use time walk grab nincada bench it play BTS evolve it into shedninja use night slash send it up he cant hurt me with anything because all his pokemon have bodys or powers so he just keeps heeling poison eventually takes its toll and i KO him with night slash some flash bites and poison and after that take my last prize GG final prize count me 0 him 2-3

4-1

so i wait around and figure out that theres 6!! 4-1s no undefeated so im like looking at my opponents win lose ratio one went 2-3 another went 3-2 the one i lost to went 4-1 and i don't know about the last 2 so we wait and the standings come up Thomas A in first James M in second Paz GG (my brother) in third and...........
Tucker (um forgot you last name dude sorry) in fourth so i look where i am fifth im like darn so i see how much % i lost by so mine and tuckers opponents win % was each 56.00 but are opponents opponents win % his was 54.53 mine was like 53.85 i was like what your kidding me i missed by .68 % wow oh well so yeah i missed top 4 by that much and 2 more players and we would have had top 8 :cool:

then in the finals my brother gets 3rd Tucker gets 4th don't know about James and Thomas they were still playing when we left

okay cya all at milford next week hopefully

Pops:
my brother Paz getting 3rd
pulling ampharos great out of my packs
getting to go

slops:
5th
missing top cut by that much :eek:
tones of rain on the way home

Back