Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for 2 MORE Lv. x's. I have LEAFEON LV. X going for both of them. Best offer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorygonX

GETS LEAFEON LV. X!!!!

HI! Same rules as m,y other thread pretty much.

I'm looking for the following

Azelf Lv. X
Mesprit Lv. X
TSD

I have for trade....

Leafeon Lv. X!(try your best.:lol:) BEST OFFER GETS IT! flyboy87 has THE best CHANCE right now if he accepts my offer to him and after I think about it.

Last edited:
Hi secrets. Just so you know that Leafeon is the one I bought on ebay from you.:lol: You interested in GardyX?

Need Leafeon Lv.X

Have

Mesprit Lv.X

I can still add for your Leafeon Lv.X; please CML if interested.

Thank you.

I like TSD and your Mesprit Lv. X but I don't need Mesprit yet. I can't use it for anything as I'm looking for Uxie/Azelf first. So, it's a no this time. flyboy give me the rest of today to think about this.

Last edited:
My uxie lv. X for your gardevoir X. Or possibly Magenton X for gardy.

WOW! Okay I like your offer. A lot..........Gardy is easy to get off of me so.......you wanna do Uxie Lv. X for Gardevoir Lv. X? Part 1 of 3 to AMU!

Chanman do you have Mesprit Lv. X and/or Azelf Lv.x? And flyboy give me today to think about trading Leafeon Lv. X....if I would trade it would ou do

TSD and Mesprit Lv. X for My Leafeon Lv. X? After I thnink about this I'll lyk what I decide. If this deal is okay with you. You MUST send first. I value my Leafy that high and I will send it.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Mesprit Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, and TSD. THAT'S IT! No more Lv. X's. Sorry geo. BEST OFFER GET LEAFY!

Last edited:
That's geared way towards your favor. I don't think I'll do it.

Sorry, I don't need Leafeon Lv.X that badly to trade both my TSD and Mesprit Lv.X for it.

I'm really sorry, I cannot do 2 Lv.Xs for just a Leafeon Lv.X and a couple of holos.

I can do Mesprit Lv.X + something which isn't a Lv.X for your Leafeon Lv.X, but other than that, I'm afraid I cannot do it.

Okay, I'll pick another 2 holos if it's okay.

LA Heatran and Yanmega plus Mesprit Lv. X for my Leafeon Lv. x? If it's a good deal I'll think about it tommorrow...if I decide I will we'll trade if not I'm afaind it won't be happening this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back