Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for a certain card. Help is much appreciated

Tildarus

I have an idea for a deck, but it requires a card that someone played against me that I cannot remember what it was. All I know if I remember correctly is that it was a pokebody or power that allowed you to play trainers/supporters from the discard pile. Anyone have any ideas? It would help me tremendously if anyone knew what card I was talking about

Would this be the no-longer-modified-legal Gardevoir from Secret Wonders? It has the Poke-Power Telepass, which allows you to use a Supporter from your opponent's discard pile.

You can find that info here. Simply toggle "CHECKED" under "Search Discard" column and go through the relatively short list to find what you need. Learning to do your own leg work instead of asking someone to do it for you will help you out a lot.

well, the new porygon z can almost do the same thing with vs seeker, only you need one extra coin flip and doesn't work under trainer lock.

Anw, other cards u might consider are smeargle UD, jirachi RR, sableye SF as starter pokemon and floatzel gl to recycle supporters.

Back