Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

looking for a non-cardboard container designed for mass quantities of cards

I have hundreds of cards from every English set ever released, and I need a good way to organize them. I have been using these cardboard containers. However, since they're cardboard, they wear down easily from lots of contact (as is somewhat evident in the image). I'd like to find something of better quality for storing my many thousands of cards. If there was something similar to my cardboard containers but was instead made of a more durable material like plastic, that would be great. My ideal size would be about the size of my cardboard containers; it's big yet small enough to fit on a standard shelf. It would also be nice if they were narrow enough to keep the cards from sliding around horizontally, but that's a low priority.

Does anyone know of anything along the lines of what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

They have plastic ones at the wal-mart over here. Basically the same thing but not cardboard.
They have plastic containers that are actually designed for holding trading cards? If so, was it a Walmart Supercenter or just a regular Walmart? I went to the regular Walmart by my house and didn't see anything like that (plenty of plastic containers but nothing suitable).

the plastic ones hold 1500 to 2000 each. they are about $6. i have had hit and miss luck find them at retail stores but they are prefered for large collections. how many do you think you would need? perhaps i could try to get them for you. lmk:thumb:

the plastic ones hold 1500 to 2000 each. they are about $6. i have had hit and miss luck find them at retail stores but they are prefered for large collections. how many do you think you would need? perhaps i could try to get them for you. lmk:thumb:
Thanks for your offer! Are they similar in size and structure to my cardboard ones? Any idea who makes them? If they're what I'm looking for, then I'll check around town and online for them first.

Back