Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for Best Fighting Tech Card

meganium45

I need a fighting Tech card. I know that sounds dumb in the era of RaQ and other Fighting resistance, but in looking at my decks, and the number of cats, linoones, and electric I come across, I need fighting tech.

I am looking for three things in my tech card.

1. Colorless attacks, preferably with a one energy attack that can hit right away, and a two energy (colorless) attack to support it.

2. Basic Pokemon - no evolution, no use for them, not for tech, my deck is too tight right now for 4 places, can only put 2 in.

3. Weakness to Grass or no weakness. I do not want a psychic weak pokemon if at all possible. My luck would get me paired with a ralts or another psy basic. Grass is just not out there right now, but psychic is.

Am currently using the 50HP Baltoy with 10 for 1 and 20 for 2, I know there has got to be something better. Oddly enough, I do not want this to protect a water deck, but rather, protect a fire deck.

Thanks

M45

Let's see who can give me the goods - Swanton1717 are you out there? NikePK??? FreddyK??? Psyduck???

Thanks to all who help.

Sudowoodo with the Copy attack.
Add in some Multi or L energy if you can fit it, and you'll be all set against those colorless and L Pokemon.

Sky Rhyhorn 60HP

resistant to lightning

{C} Horn Attack 10
{FC} Retaliate 10x number of damage on Rhyhorn.

Last edited:
Sky Rhyhorn - What a neat idea - thanks NoPoke - I will have to scrape some of those up...

Keep those ideas coming.

Amphy ex seems like the only reason to tech Fighting. Sudowoodo is the best at that, you need Multi to do 80 and paralyze or 140. Delcattys and Linoones are not usually attacking threats. Delcatty will usually just stay on the bench the whole game. Meditite can be somewhat a counter to Aggron and Amphy but needs prior damage. Solrock isn't too powerful but has the nice drawing attack.

too bad meditite is weak against psychic (although it is a psychic type itself in the gb game) and it has an evolution, which hasn't been out yet.

Shoe horn

Rhydon from Rhyhorn's even neater if you can splash the four or so F energy.. but Sudowoodo for all-round-eye-popping-out-style is my choice. Shoe horns into any deck...

~fK

Most of the stuff I ahve considered or tried has already been said, except the obvious-Solrock. Oh, and Sandstorm Onix-80HP and Rage. Bit pricey, but it works. You might consider running an evolution line though-Fighting Pokemon are surprisingly good for back up: Sandstorm Sandslash is looking for a good home. ;)

I use Sandslash in my Gengar deck because of his free retreat. Very few of those in the game anymore. I also like Solrock, and he pairs nicely with Lunatone if you're running psychic and fighting.

Back