Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for card battles...

Kitshera

Hey, I'm looking for people to play on apprentice or just through AIM or whatever. (Ya know, AIM as in you say what you draw, blah blah blah. I just prefer apprentice over AIM because of the trusting issue.) I'm trying to get some battles in before the City Championships, so if anyone is willing to battle me, please PM, E-Mail ([email protected]), or IM me on AIM (Chibi Kitsu).

Thanks.

Kitshera said:
Hey, I'm looking for people to play on apprentice or just through AIM or whatever. (Ya know, AIM as in you say what you draw, blah blah blah. I just prefer apprentice over AIM because of the trusting issue.) I'm trying to get some battles in before the City Championships, so if anyone is willing to battle me, please PM, E-Mail ([email protected]), or IM me on AIM (Chibi Kitsu).

Thanks.

hi ill play apprentice with ya itll be my first game though so be patient (on apprentice i mean)

as far as i can figure, apprentice is a card battling AIM-esque program. Am i right? What is apprentice and where can i get it...i am STARVED for some battles!!!

Does this patch you speak of enable you to play Poké on it? The description says its just for Magic...could someone fill me in?

Other questions:
  • This is free right?
  • This is legal right?
  • U get access to EVERY card (seems kinda cheap)?
  • If u get apprentice u can play BOTH Magic and Poké or one or the other?

Back