Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for TFG figures. Have cards and other figures to offer & will trade very well

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynegg

CotD Editor<br>Forum Moderator
Rules

1. Reference Rule

2. I will accept only mint unbroken figures. If the base stem is cracked, that's no big deal as I can replace it.

3. I will trade for cards if you want to check my other trade thread and then make an offer

4. I will CYL, but only after you either offer something from my wants or you let me know you don't have anything from my wants before asking.

5. Figures should be shipped well protected (this does not mean stuffed as tight as you can with packing material. That'll break 'em too) Cards should be shipped in soft sleeve/top loader with no more than two cards in each top loader.

6. Don't PM trade offers to me. Post it here and only when an agreement has been reached send me a PM to confirm.

7. I am assuming all figure to be sent with bases. I prefer the black ring on the base base.

8. If you are sending without a base, let me know so that I can do likewise or I will leave negative feedback.

I Have

Full List of Cards

Promo

01 Turtwig
03 Piplup
06 Manaphy x2
08 Pikachu

Next Quest
Abra
Absol x2
Charizard
Dratini
Eevee (error)
Feraligatr
Golem
Groudon x2
Ho-Oh
Kyogre x2
Lugia x2
Machop
Meowth
Mudkip
Pikachu
Salamence x2
Scyther
Sentret
Skarmory x2
Torchic
Zangoose
Brendan
Brock x2
Red

Un-Named Set 3 Pre Production Samples

1/42 Aipom x2
3/42 Bayleef x2
7/42 Croconaw
8/42 Diglett
13/42 Golbat x3
14/42 Goldeen
15/42 Gyarados
17/42 Heracross x2
21/42 Mawile
25/42 Pinsir x2
29/42 Seviper x3
32/42 Suicune
33/42 Taillow
34/42 Tentacruel
35/42 Tropius
36/42 Tyranitar x2
42/42 Yellow x2

I Want

Promo

04 Dialga
05 Palkia

Groundbreakers
Armaldo
Blastoise
Bulbasaur
Cacnea
Cyndaquil
Elekid
Flaaffy
Girafarig
Jigglypuff- no photo available
Kabuto
Kadabra
Lairon
Lapras x2
Larvitar
Linoone
Mankey
Metagross
Mewtwo
Noctowl
Poliwag
Psyduck
Slaking
Smoochum
Snubble
Spinarak
Spinda
Steelix
Venusaur
Wartortle
Wobbuffet
Xatu
Zubat
Koga
Sabrina

Third Set
23 Minun
26 Plusle
30 Sneasel? (hoping)
Weavile? (hoping)
38 Whismur

Last edited:
I have those 2 cards.What do you feel is a good trade for them because i can sure go for that charizard g but i doubt you would trade that.
Let me know what you think is fair.

I have those 2 cards.What do you feel is a good trade for them because i can sure go for that charizard g but i doubt you would trade that.
Let me know what you think is fair.

My Charizard G is mint non holo (no scratches/white spots/buffing and well centered). Are the Beedrill G and Energy Restore both from Arceus, reverse holo, and mint (no scratches/white spots/buffing and well centered)? If so I will be happy to do that trade!

My:

energy restore AR (RH)

Your:

Trapinch SW (RH)

ya got me there, lol! as long as the Energy Restore is mint with no surface scratches at all, you've got a deal! just pm me to verify the condition and the trade :)

Updated- Help me bling out my decks!

from PM for Ref:

Crazar said:
waynegg said:
Crazar said:
waynegg said:
I can get you a Flareon 4 if you can get me a Gliscor 4 :)

For real?! That would be great....do you want the whole box, or just the card from it? Just let me know.....I should be able to get this out on Monday, as long as I am not still snowed in! Thanks, Nina

Just in case we can trade, these are the cards I most need right now, all reverse holo:

Pokemon
4 Cherrim AA

1 Wartortle PL
3 Pineco

1 Shinx AR (Swagger)
1 Luxio LA

1 Rapidash #22 AR

Trainers
6 Poke Turn
3 Energy Gain
2 Helix Fossil
AR
2 Poke Drawer+
2 Poke Blower+

Supporters
12 Pokemon Collector
4 Roseanne's Research

Energy
12 Double Colorless Energy
1 Cyclone (Unseen Forces Only)

bold is of higher priority :)

All reverse holo...man....all I have is the Rapidash from stormfront, and the shinx PA....More than willing to trade them though....Just let me know....

Last edited:
cml for
prerelease dark gyarados prerelease porygon 2 all other prerelease cards except for AR and SV

I have very specific wants on both this thread and on my Collection Needs thread. Do you have any of those? If so, I will be more than happy to trade. Note that all the cards I need on my collection needs have to be mint. Near mint isn't good enough. On this thread, they just need to be playable, uncreased, and reverse holo.

I recieved today, I'm trying to leave you feedback but I keep get the incorrect URL thing. I would appreciate it if you could leave me the right URL. Hopefully you recieved today, if not should be tomorrow I do have a DC number if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back