Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for tourneys/leagues in MD(Baltimore area)

SkilPLaya

Does anyone have any information on any of these in the Baltimore Area. I know that Rockville has a lot of them, but it is too far for me to travel, unless i drove, but i do not as of yet. I just need anyone who has any info to help. Yes i would like to go to the tourney but i have no means of getting there and i have other friends who may be interested to go as well. Any info would be greatly appreciated thnku for your time. Pm me if you do not feel like posting.

Thnx, Skil :)

Yeah, Anyone on this site from baltimore, if we could gather up the people i know 2 possible places tournments can be held .

Hehehe I was gonna create post something like this. Thanks for posting!

Yeah I am from Baltimore also... I usually go to Rockville for tourneys.

I would also like to know there is tourney/league in MD :)

Tooyoung00 said:
Hehehe I was gonna create post something like this. Thanks for posting!

Yeah I am from Baltimore also... I usually go to Rockville for tourneys.

I would also like to know there is tourney/league in MD :)

Tooyoung-how long does it usually take to get down to Rockville? and i would guess that you get rides from people who play as well...Well TRU may be holding some leaugues but they dont know when i will keep calling there to see...but in the meantime drift is correct we have 2 possible places if we can get enough people...

I hold League in Severn, MD, twice monthly at the Provinces Library. Next session is Saturday 10 July from 10 - 12. If interest warrants, we may hold a small tournament from 12 - 3 (but League is for sure). Come on by - regular participation will be rewarded with promos & badges from Season 1 - 10 (we are currently in Season 11).

RainbowRichards said:
I hold League in Severn, MD, twice monthly at the Provinces Library. Next session is Saturday 10 July from 10 - 12. If interest warrants, we may hold a small tournament from 12 - 3 (but League is for sure). Come on by - regular participation will be rewarded with promos & badges from Season 1 - 10 (we are currently in Season 11).

Is Severn anywhere near Baltimore like in a very small driving distance...?

Depends upon what part of Baltimore, doesn't it? Severn (more precisely, the Library where League is held) is just South of Ft Meade on Route 713 (Ridge Road).

You can check www.mapquest.com for driving directions if needed along with the time estimate. I would guess it would be somewhere around a 20-30 minute drive (obviously as Mr. Richards just said it will depend on what part of baltimore, but that's my very rough and probably wrong estimation :eek: )

Last edited:
Provinces Library, Severn Square Shopping Ctr.
2624 Annapolis Rd.
Severn, MD 21144

Last edited:
From lookin at the directions and everything it does not look so far but the problem is how will I get back home...lol

hmmm playing pokemon in the library.......

I guess I'll come on this saturday to play and test my deck for big tournament coming up :D

SkilPLaya said:
Tooyoung-how will u be getting down there...and about how long does it take you t o get to Rockville?

I'll probably drive there.

It takes me about 1 hr to drive from Baltimore to Rockville

There's also the League in Sykesville:

THE ARENA SPORTS CARDS AND GAMES

6478 RIDGE RD #110 CARROLLTOWN CENTER
ELDERSBURG, MD 21784

on the West side of Balto...

so, can I expect some new players this Saturday??? :D

SkilPLaya said:
O so you drive hmm...u wouldnt carpool would you? lol just askin

hehe I have no problem with driving you.... but I don't know you. Second I don't want any trouble if anything happens to you. I don't need that responsibilty. I hope you understand ;)

RainbowRichards said:
There's also the League in Sykesville:

THE ARENA SPORTS CARDS AND GAMES

6478 RIDGE RD #110 CARROLLTOWN CENTER
ELDERSBURG, MD 21784

on the West side of Balto...

so, can I expect some new players this Saturday??? :D

I went that place once. It was too far....

Yes I'll be there saturday :D Still weird about playing at library tho.... :p

Tooyoung00 said:
Yes I'll be there saturday :D Still weird about playing at library tho.... :p

Yes, it's hard to get everyone to play REALLY quietly - :p - J/K lol - we have use of a meeting room, which is not in the Library proper...

Back