Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for Victory Medals With Pikachu Only!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurokitten87

I live in Oklahoma, U.S.

I use Money Orders and Cash only. I perfer Money Orders because they are able to be tracked, where as cash is not.

Hey guys I am Looking for The Victory Medals with Pikachu on them.

These are the ones I still need:
Victory Medal Gold 2006-2007
Victory Medal Silver 2007-2008
Victory Medal Gold 2007-2008
Victory Medal Silver 2008-2009
Victory Medal Gold 2008-2009
Victory Medal Gold 2009-2010

3x Gold Victory Medals Japanese
2x Silver Victory Medals Japanese
1x Silver Victory Medal Japanese Stamped with "2006" http://s1030.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=BRPIKA1.jpg
1x Victory Ring Japanese http://www.hardrock-pokemon.com/PikachuVictoryRing

I am only looking for good deals. This means the lowest you can go.

Please make sure they are in good condition, but if I get a really good deal I will do business outside of the U.S.

I would prefer that business for them are done within the U.S.

Please let me know what you have and what you want for them and we can work out a deal^^

Last edited:
You said merchandise, are plushes included?
I have a spike ear pichu plush I'm selling for $15

yep plushies are included and i just got back from the hospital so that is why i jut now answered but I want it and can pay you next week for it^^

I also have these prerelease sleeves if your interested:
Garchomp-$10
Arceus-$10
Lugia+Ho-oh-$8
Dusknoir:$10

yes I am talking about Prerelease Sleeves. ^^ What do you have?

x3 Arceus (AR)
x2 Entei Suicune Raikou (UL)
x1 Umbreon Espeon (UD)
x3 Celebi (TU)
x1 Dusknoir (SF)
x3 Weavile (SW)
x1 Glaceon/Leafeon (MD; might be slightly used) - $8 (does not contribute to additional discounts)
x1 Lucario (DP) - $30 (does not contribute to additional discounts)

Unless a specified price exists, I'll price them at $10/ea including free shipping and delivery confirmation. Buy 3-5 and I'll charge $9.00/ea. Buy 6 or more for $8.00/ea.

Avaliable quantites subject to change at any time.

x3 Arceus (AR)
x2 Entei Suicune Raikou (UL)
x1 Umbreon Espeon (UD)
x3 Celebi (TU)
x1 Dusknoir (SF)
x3 Weavile (SW)
x1 Glaceon/Leafeon (MD; might be slightly used) - $8 (does not contribute to additional discounts)
x1 Lucario (DP) - $30 (does not contribute to additional discounts)

Unless a specified price exists, I'll price them at $10/ea including free shipping and delivery confirmation. Buy 3-5 and I'll charge $9.00/ea. Buy 6 or more for $8.00/ea.

Avaliable quantites subject to change at any time.

I know I want the Lucario ones for sure.. also one Dusknoir, Glaceon/Leafeon and One Weavile and Umberon/Espeon

---------- Post added 11/11/2010 at 01:58 PM ----------

I also have these prerelease sleeves if your interested:
Garchomp-$10
Arceus-$10
Lugia+Ho-oh-$8
Dusknoir:$10

I want Arceus, Lugia/Ho-Oh and Garchomp

I know I want the Lucario ones for sure.. also one Dusknoir, Glaceon/Leafeon and One Weavile and Umberon/Espeon
$30 - Lucario
$8 - Leafeon/Glaceon
$9 - Dusknoir
$9 - Umbreon/Espeon
$9 - Weavile
----------
$65 - Grand Total

Just so you know, I discovered our last pack of Garchomp SV sleeves today. I thought we sold out, but apparently there's one sealed pack left. Would you like to add Arceus and Garchomp to your order if I drop the group to $8/ea?

$30 - Lucario
$8 - Leafeon/Glaceon
$8 - Dusknoir
$8 - Umbreon/Espeon
$8 - Weavile
$8 - Arceus
$8 - Garchomp
----------
$78 - Grand Total

With this discount, it's like getting two extra sleeves for $6.50/ea. LMK.

Edit: I also found a sealed pack of JPN teal Pokeball sleeves (62/pk). Dug it out of storage. Packaging looks old, but sealed and no damage to any sleeves. I would sell this for $12.00. I think they were made in 2006. I can take an image upon request.

Last edited:
$30 - Lucario
$8 - Leafeon/Glaceon
$9 - Dusknoir
$9 - Umbreon/Espeon
$9 - Weavile
----------
$65 - Grand Total

Just so you know, I discovered our last pack of Garchomp SV sleeves today. I thought we sold out, but apparently there's one sealed pack left. Would you like to add Arceus and Garchomp to your order if I drop the group to $8/ea?

$30 - Lucario
$8 - Leafeon/Glaceon
$8 - Dusknoir
$8 - Umbreon/Espeon
$8 - Weavile
$8 - Arceus
$8 - Garchomp
----------
$78 - Grand Total

With this discount, it's like getting two extra sleeves for $6.50/ea. LMK.

Sure^^ that works out great. I have to pay a few people as well as you but I will get the money to you as soon as I can, but would it be ok if I paid for a few at a time? that way I can get you paid off quicker?

Please let me see the JPN Sleeves I wanna see what they look like may get those too^^

Last edited:
Sure^^ that works out great. I have to pay a few people as well as you but I will get the money to you as soon as I can, but would it be ok if I paid for a few at a time? that way I can get you paid off quicker?

The discount is applying because I'm assuming I'm making one shipment for these sleeves. If this is okay, then I don't mind receiving multiple payments as long as it's not through PayPal. I get charged for receiving PayPal payments, and thus multiple payments via PayPal results in me getting charged multiple times.

I also found a sealed pack of JPN teal Pokeball sleeves (62/pk). Dug it out of storage. Packaging looks old, but sealed and no damage to any sleeves. I would sell this for $12.00. I think they were made in 2006. I can take an image upon request.

The discount is applying because I'm assuming I'm making one shipment for these sleeves. If this is okay, then I don't mind receiving multiple payments as long as it's not through PayPal. I get charged for receiving PayPal payments, and thus multiple payments via PayPal results in me getting charged multiple times.

I also found a sealed pack of JPN teal Pokeball sleeves (62/pk). Dug it out of storage. Packaging looks old, but sealed and no damage to any sleeves. I would sell this for $12.00. I think they were made in 2006. I can take an image upon request.

Ok that works if I can pay a little at a time then once you get all the money you can ship them and I send money orders or cash. which ever you want^^

and can I see what the ones you just found look like the Pokeball sleeves?

---------- Post added 11/11/2010 at 03:35 PM ----------

If the answer to this is yes, I can sell you sealed Supreme Victors sleeves for $12 shipped.

What is on those? the Supreme Victor Sleeves?

Ok that works if I can pay a little at a time then once you get all the money you can ship them and I send money orders or cash. which ever you want^^

and can I see what the ones you just found look like the Pokeball sleeves?

I accept virtually any form of payment. It's whatever you feel is most convenient or safe. Your call. I'm not that picky.

This is a temp link to the sleeves, and will be deleted in 24 hours: http://www.pokemonforever.net/sleeve.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back