Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking to buy 4 Rare Candy to have to use on Saturday (need by end of Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punpun

I am looking to buy four Rare Candies all from the same person that can arrive in time for me to use them at cities this Saturday in the morning (so I'll need them by the end of the day on Friday). If this doesn't seem possible please tell me. If it is possible and you have the cards, then please give me an offer on price per card and tell me what the total price will be (cards plus shipping).

Many thanks,
Punpun

I am looking to buy four Rare Candies all from the same person that can arrive in time for me to use them at cities this Saturday in the morning (so I'll need them by the end of the day on Friday). If this doesn't seem possible please tell me. If it is possible and you have the cards, then please give me an offer on price per card and tell me what the total price will be (cards plus shipping).

Many thanks,
Punpun

Make it easier if you state where you live and how you will be paying as such.:thumb: I have the 4 rare candy and unless you can pay with paypal there is no chance of it arriving in time due to the simple rule that you are new and kinda have to send first. I canalso send expresspost but it would be at your cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back