Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking to buy Eeveelution *'s, all Eeveelution cards and merchandise, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xl Aero

Hey guys, I recently got back into Pokemon and I love my two favorites, Espeon and Umbreon.

So I am buying any goodies you have of them. Be it plushies, cards, sleeves, promos, you name it.

I'm especially looking at the Japanese Espeon/Umbreon deck sleeves and box.
They are black with a purple Espeon//Umbreon design centered in an ornamental circle.
If not these sleeves, then the deck box, keychain, and other related merchandise works as well.

I also am searching for the Japanese Movie Promo pack, with the Satoshi's Pikachu level X and Japanese movie promo packs.

I'm not sure if you know what you mean, but I do not have any pictures at the moment.

Another want of mine is Umbreon* and Espeon*, as well as other Espeon/Umbreon cards from throughout the sets (it doesn't matter to me the set, I would like it for collection's sake).
Though I prefer mint/near-mint condition, I will accept the cards no matter what the condition if at a reasonable price.

Any other Eeveelution cards and collectible items will be considered as well.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
I have an Umbreon and Espeon Prime if you'd possibly be interested in that. Just let me know an offer for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back