Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looks like I stumbled on some type of future Nintendo event (major spoilers)

Nightmare

The whole Krookodile line (Sandile, Krokorok, and Krookodile) seem to be banned from the Pokestar Movies for seemingly no reason at all.

The only thing I can guess is they're doing some type of tie-in event with Ash's Krookodile (the one with the shades) in the anime for this.

If anyone wants to feel free to chime in/say something feel free to speculate.

-James

I haven't tried it, nor am I familiar with how Pokestar Movies even works with regards to usable Pokemon, but Japan did have an Ash's Sandile promo a while back didn't they?

Did not know. I can't even use my Pokemon in the Pokestar movies so I just don't do them. I hope that does not mean anything.

I think Pokestar has pre-programmed Pokemon in them, thus there is no way for you to use any random Pokemon. The scripts are already written, say for T-Tar you might be able to make a movie with T-tar since the script is in the "story", sort of like how a play for say Robin Hood is pre-set, so you would need to find the correct Pokemon to bring in for the script.

I'm almost done with pokestar studios
U have to complete the one with the rental to then be able to do it wiuth your own, so once u complete one movie, u can do it with the rental, u can go right back and do it with urown, Idk about krookodile....

Is it possible that your Pokémon knew Torment? There are like three banned moves in Pokéstar, Transform, Torment, and one more that escapes me at the moment.

Back