Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Loss of one of our own, but not forgotten...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMama

It is with great sadness and a very heavy heart that I tell you of the sudden unexpected death of one of our dearest TIY players and favorite 'Poke-Dads', Rich W. last night. Many of you in the Midwest knew him and loved him as he and his young son Jeremiah enjoyed traveling to all of the area events, including Nationals this past summer. He was the kindest most generous man I've known, and truly was filled with the essence of the Spirit of the Game. He was always there to help if someone needed cards for a deck or collection, or needed a ride to one of the many area events that he and his son traveled to... he was a wonderful guy and all of us at Tomorrow Is Yesterday are shocked and saddened by his sudden death, and we will all truly miss him more than words can express. It's truly a very tragic situation, and I'm so very sorry for his son and wife Tyra. I'm actually out of town on vacation right now and found out it happened last night after our weekly Tourney and League. Everyone is at a loss for words, but I know there are a lot of you who knew him, and I wanted you to know so that you can give a moment of respect for one of our favorite players.

We'll all miss you Rich...

A fun picture of Rich to remember, taken 6/10/06

Last edited:
May any religious beliefs you may have bring you comfort.
The loss of a loved one is hard to go through.
My Condolences go to the family and friends of his.

Rich was a wonderful man that will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends during this time of shock and mourning.

Wow, this week must be really bad. I had an uncle who recently died this week, and I've been bummed about it. I'm sorry that this happened, and he seems to be wonderful. RIP. My condolences goes out to his family.

-Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back