Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lost Cards's Dark Trance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost_Cards

I know this deck has been created many times, and different ways. I want to here all sorts of techs from anyone I can. I'm in love with this deck, and going to stick with it till the end. So please, don't tell me it has no chance at all in the medagame, and don't tell me what can beat it. I want to know, what I can do to make it better then it is now. Here is the list.

Pokemon 25x
4x Dratini TR 53/109
4x Dark Dragonair TR 31/109
3x Dark Dragonite TR 15/109
4x Voltorb RG 85/112
3x Dark Electrode TR 4/109
2x Rocket's Sneasel ex TR 103/109
1x Mew ex LM 88/92

4x Holon's Magneton DS 22/113

Trainers 27x
3x CopyCat TR 83/109
2x Rocket's Admin. TR 86/109
2x Prof. Oak's Research RG 98/112
3x Steven's Advice HL 92/101
2x Bill's Maintenance RG 87/112
3x Great Ball RG 92/112
3x Rocket's Poke Ball TR 89/109
3x Warp Point UF 93/115
1x Ancient Technical Machine (Rock) HL 85/101
3x Rocket's Hideout TR 87/109
2x Desert Ruins HL 88/101

Energy 8x
4x Darkness DS 103/113
4x Dark Metal TR 94/109

Most of you are probably thinking,"Where are the Rare Candies?" Well, they aren't here. I guess, I could put two, for coming back last minute. But otherwise, I have everything thing out turn three with this deck about 93 out of 100% chance of getting a good or great setup and the otheer 7% I usually come back. But I need it updated. Techs or things that may make it better. Such as, I have problems keeping cards in my hand. I refresh and draw, but then I play everything down. I have made an edited version, but I would rather see what all of you think, first. For those who do not know what these cards do here are the card's printings.

Dark Dragonair 70HP Dark

Poke-Power Evolutionary Light
Once during your turn (before you attack), is Dark Dragonair is your Active Pokemon, you may search your deck for an Evolution card.Show it wo your opponent and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. This power can't be used if Dark Dragonair is affected by a specail condition.

WL Dragon Rage 30

Dark Dragonite 120HP Dark

Poke-Power Dark Trance
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may move a Darkness Energy card attached to one of your Pokemon to another of your Pokemon.This power can't be used if Dark Dragonite is affected by a specail condition.

WL Double Wing Attack
Does 30 damage to each Defending Pokemon.

CCC Claw Swipe 50

Dark Electrode 70HP Dark/Lightning

Poke-Power Darkness Navigation
Once during your turn (before you attack), is Dark Electrode has no Energy attached to it, you may search your deck for a Darkness or Dark Metal Energy and attach it to Dark Electrode.Show it to your opponent and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. This power can't be used if Dark Dragonair is affected by a specail condition.

L Energy Bomb 30
You may move all Energy cards attached to Dark Electrode to your Benched Pokemon in any way you like.

Rocket's Sneasel ex 90HP Dark
When Pokemon-ex has been knocked out your opponent takes two prizes.

D Drag Off 10
Before doing damage, you may switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon with the Defending Pokemon. If you do, this attack does 10 damage to the new Defencding Pokemon. Your opponent chosses the Defending Pokemon to switch.

DDC Dark Ring 30+
Does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each of your Dak Pokemon in play.

Dark Electrode 70HP Dark/Lightning

Poke-Body Versatile
Mew ex can use the attacks of all Pokemon in play as it's own. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

PC Power Move
Search your deck for an Energy card and attach it to Mew ex. Shuffle you deck afterward.
Then, you may switch Mew ex with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

The basic Stradegy for this deck is to use Dark Electrode for Energy search. Use Dark Dragonite to move it around so you can use it the next turn. And this version is made to set up quick with Dragonair and Great Balls, along with Dark Balls. Then swarm with Dark Trode until they're all dead. Finish off with Sneasel, and/or Mew ex. Mew ex is mainly a tech against BSL or any other deck weak against phychic, uses Latious/Latias, Lugia ex. Good tech. The ATM(Rock) seems "iffy" but it is a alright tech, and could come in handy every now and then.

Well, I'll let you tear this up XD Bye, and thank you.

-Lost Cards

Just run regular Dragtrode. Have about 14-15 Energies. 3-4 Holon's Magne/Trode. Fix the Trainer line so it makes the deck faster than..faster than an Electrode:D

Well, first of all don't just tell me that my trainer line is messed up. Tell me what I should take out, or what shouldn't be there. If most of you mean by the Bill's Mantenance and Prof. Oak's Research, and sayinng they're Noob cards. They aren't, and this is nor a everyday Dark Trance either. You should maybe try the list out with a couple battles. Then tell me what is missing. And I have my 12 energies, I wouldn't be that bad with maybe 2 more rainbows, but one less Holon's Magneton. I have rarely had energy problems. I have so much draw, I can draw the Magnetons along with a couple energy every now and then, but that's because my Pokemon are made to thrive up on all the energy.

First, I'll explain the Bill's for most people. Bill's Maintenance with Holon's Magneton is a great combo, espaically towards the end, when you have maybe two Dark Metals/Darkness Energy left in your deck. You bounce a energy up with Magneton and then Bill it back in the deck. Electrode for it back.

And Oak is for refreshing my hand, for new cards. Along with putting my energies back into my deck. I want my pokemon and non-supporters to do my search in this deck. Then have my draw cards, draw whatever I need left. That simple. There is no such thing as a noob card.

If you want to make a suggestion on what to change to, like for example. Cookie Said to try 3/3/3 and 3/3, well tell me what I should add after I take those things out.

Pokemon 22
x3 Dratini
x3 Dark Dragonair
x3 Dark Dragonite
x3 Voltorb
x3 Dark Electrode
x3 Rocket's Sneasel ex
x4 Plusle

Fix up teh lines, plusle = started, if you wanna add mew ex, take out a rocket's sneasel but i think you should leave it out.

Trainers 24
x4 w.e stadium you want
x4 SWOOP Teleporter
x4 Rocket's Pokeball
x4 Bill's Matinience
x3 Professor Oak's Reasearch
x3 Wally's Training
x2 Warp Point

Fix up your trainer line, it was too many singles and cluttered up, you need 4 SWOOPS to ensure a set-up and negated the use for great ball.

Energy 14
x4 Darkness
x4 Dark Metal
x4 Rainbow
x2 Rocket

more energies, rainbow and rocket are general purpose, alternatively you could take out teh rainbows for holon pokemon or lightning but ur call.

I have tried Plusle once before, and it wasn't all that bad. But I want each and every one of my pokemon to be part of the deck, and that waists time. I have found one thing out when playing Dark Trance, you don't want to play Plusle in it. But the idea of swoop doesn't sound that bad.

Also, I know many decks out there with many single cards and they've done awsome. Heck, look at the Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back