Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LOST DECK - MS Valley

Orange Soda

We were too tired last night to notice, but one of the kids I brought to MS Valley Regionals lost his deck. It was mostly water, with some psychic (specific Pokemon to remain anonymous for now). I think it was unsleeved, though he may have resleeved it without my knowledge. I'm pretty sure there were, like, 11 Pokemon EX in there (some borrowed), so it's very important that we find it.

Our group didn't see it.

POKEMON COMMUNITY, NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOW OUR STUFF. LET'S FIND AND GET THIS DECK BACK TO THEM.

(We moved so far from the old WTC days when you couldn't leave a binder unguarded for 10 seconds.)

Some memphis people tourned a bunch of stuff into the lost and found at the hotel, although it doesn't seem to match your description. Hopefully that helps? Good luck finding the stuff.

We were 1 of the last to see our lost & found pile & I dont recall a deck in it. Actually, by the end of the night, all we had were just a couple of odds & ins nothing of importance. 1 major thing was a box/container, but I will leave the details out in case the owner needs to claim it. Sorry I couldnt be of help! Im not sure if the Hotel Desk actually got lost & found stuff so do check in there.

Back