Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lost/Forgotten POP ID?

Zapditto

Hey everyone,

Not sure if anyone here remembers me, I haven't played in a few years. I took a break from playing to work on several business ventures, and due to lack of time.

Anyway, I plan on returning for the upcoming season. My first event is going to be a pre-release in the next week or two. However, I can't remember (or find) my POP ID.

Is there anywhere I can look up my old POP ID? The OP site is completely different than the old one. I know I had a login there, I guess if I can access my account I can find my ID there? Is there anyway to look up my ID with my name?

Thanks,
Tim

I know when I first started playing, I lost mine pretty fast. I know they are able to merge accounts if you get a new ID. You just need to email customer service about it and they should be able to help you out!

If you didnt play in an event in the last 2 years or so, you were probably purged from the main computers in Seattle. Just get a new ID # from your PTO. You can try to merge to 2 later, if it is still accessible.

Keith

There's a new part of your account pages that allows you to PRINT YOUR OWN POP ID :)

SO, if you know your POkemon.com login, you can print your own ID (and choose your own design)

Back