Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lost World Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tildarus

I have seen a couple of these deck lists around, and I really liked the idea, so I came up with my own strategy for it

Pokemon (13):
4 Mew Prime
4 Sableye (SF)
2 Rhyperior X
1 Azelf (LA)
1-1 Arcanine (RR)

T/S/S (16):
4 Pokemon Collector
2 Palmer's Contribution
4 Judge
4 Snowpoint Temple
2 Expert Belts

Energy (31):
4 Special Darkness
4 Fire Energy
4 Rescue Energy
2 Double Colorless
17 Psychic Energy

Strategy:

Donk: Of course, start with Sableye and a special darkness to knock out most basics the first turn

Basic: Get Mew onto the field and Send Rhyperior X to the lost zone to do at least 150 damage a turn. Have snowpoint temple on the field to give mew an extra 20 hp (I know it will help SP decks as well, but with Mew doing at least 150 damage a turn, that 20 hp is not going to help them much. I will also attach an expert belt to Mew to give it another 20 hp to have it at a max of 100. Run judges to disrupt SP hands and to put energy in my hand back into my deck. Palmer's contribution will be ran to Get and Mew's or Energy I may need back into my deck to do maximum damage. I will be running a 1-1 Arcanine to combat those pesky Dialga X's that you see everywhere. Arcanine will be on the bench with the necessary energy (DCE is ran specifically for Aranine since it needs 1 fire and 2 colorless) to knock out Dialga x in one hit with it's 2x weakness to fire. The deck will have Mew doing up to 250 damage by 2nd or third turn.

4 Mew
2 Rhyperior X
2 Smeargle
2 Delcatty
2 Skitty
2 Uxie
2 Unown Q
1 Mesprit
1 Dialga
1 Drifblim
1 Drifloon

4 Judge