Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lost World isn't on the set??

Status
Not open for further replies.

magneto1992

Today I opened a box (please don't ask) of triumphant. I pull must stuff, but I notice no Lost World has been pulled out of a box. Unless they made him ultra hard rarity, would that mean that it got removed (or lost pun intended)? :confused::confused:

It's been finalized by Pokemon. There aren't that many cards in LL so maybe you just got unlucky.

Hopefully, and since the store owner took them, I can't get picks. If you don't believe me I can tell you that hunter is call seeker on english, that the structure deck comes with 2 twins and stuff. You can check on saturday

Since I can't provide pics you guys will just have to believe me (maybe I can get a pick if I can buy a card from him, but he told me he won't sell until november). And now that you mention it I don't recall pulling that.

Please tell us more of what you saw? What primes did you see? What do all the trainers/supporters translate to in english? Did you pull any legends? Hopefully you should see why this is so hard to believe

Please tell us more of what you saw? What primes did you see? What do all the trainers/supporters translate to in english? Did you pull any legends? Hopefully you should see why this is so hard to believe

I understand any doubts, and I actually encourage them as I will be the same. from what I remember I pulled Yanmega, Magnezone, Electrode and Gengar Prime. Twins is Twins, Hunter is Seeker, The stadium I don't recall but I could tell you tomorrow. Junk arm is junk arm. The solrock and nidoking are there (obvious) the Nidoking deck has 2 Twins :thumb:. I pull one legend (1 creselia/darkray).

Check out the numbering on the cards and post the numbering on each trainer. That should help us determine whether you were just ungodly unlucky or if there really is Lost World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back