Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lost

Moss Factor

MAN that show is good! OMG is that show good! HOLY CRAP IS THAT SHOW GOOD!!! That island is just FULL of secrets!

Share your opinions, theories, insight, etc!

PS. LAST EPISODE WAS AMAZING! IS LOCKE DEAD? WTHECK IS UP WITH JACOB?!!

Isn't 24 ending? It's getting kinda boring (24 that is). Though I stopped watching it a while ago...so..yeah :p

I <33333333333 Lost. Seriously. <3. Favorite show. <3. *drool*

I don't think Locke is dead, but whatever. I was more entranced on how much of a nerd Ben was :/

Last edited:
Isn't 24 ending? It's getting kinda boring (24 that is). Though I stopped watching it a while ago...so..yeah :p

I <33333333333 Lost. Seriously. <3. Favorite show. <3. *drool*

I don't think Locke is dead, but whatever. I was more entranced on how much of a nerd Ben was :/
The Season finale is about to happen...but the series is not over with yet...although I have to admit...I don't understand how they can keep it going...the terrorist had been found!!!!

That was the first good episode since like..the beginning of the season ;/
It's alright, it slowed down so much for awhile, hopefully they'll pick it back up and start giving some answers, and not answering questions with more questions.

Heroes and Supernatural: Where it's at.

That was the first good episode since like..the beginning of the season ;/
It's alright, it slowed down so much for awhile, hopefully they'll pick it back up and start giving some answers, and not answering questions with more questions.

Heroes and Supernatural: Where it's at.

Heroes is a GREAT show but, they lost tons of rating because they schedule the show to be on at the same time as 24 and more people watch 24 than any other show on T.V....atleast thats what the ratings have said. Anyways Heroes is having a series finale soon...am I correct on that?

Lost is Pokemon.

Dharma initiative = Holon.
They were working with electromagnetics, animals appear on the island and act different to normal. The whole place is just being used to create Delta Species. The survivors crashed on Crystal beach and became Castaways. The Others are the Island hermits.

and ya Heroes is awesome too, there's only like 2-3 episodes left of the [Season as you guys call it] iirc.

You'd think more people would have DVR's and be able to watch both Heroes and 24, but no. :p

I personally haven't enjoyed this season very much. But whatever, I pretty much just want to see how it'll end and that's it. The characters don't interest me very much anymore. =/

You'd think more people would have DVR's and be able to watch both Heroes and 24, but no. :p

I personally haven't enjoyed this season very much. But whatever, I pretty much just want to see how it'll end and that's it. The characters don't interest me very much anymore. =/

I do. I watch both. I have a nice DVR so I watch both. I watched Lost for the first like 3 Eps and then in got wierd and I got "Lost". I have found that Heroes this year is much better than 24. 24 However has 2 more seasons, while Heroes, a supposely 1 season affair did so well that they are making a 2nd season.
Drew

MAN that show is good! OMG is that show good! HOLY CRAP IS THAT SHOW GOOD!!! That island is just FULL of secrets!

Share your opinions, theories, insight, etc!

PS. LAST EPISODE WAS AMAZING! IS LOCKE DEAD? WTHECK IS UP WITH JACOB?!!

Had not seen a post from you in so long I thought you were LOST. Good to see you were found here at the gym.

Life on Mars>Sopranos>Prison Break>Lost>24>everything.
Prison Break is awesome as well...I LOVE IT!!!!
ratings wise 24 is the top show on TV now....I remeber the daysof Survivor being on top...where they at now???I know...they are going to be done within the next 3 years...SURVIVOR HAS GOOTEN REALLY LAME!!!

Lost is Pokemon.

Dharma initiative = Holon.
They were working with electromagnetics, animals appear on the island and act different to normal. The whole place is just being used to create Delta Species. The survivors crashed on Crystal beach and became Castaways. The Others are the Island hermits.

and ya Heroes is awesome too, there's only like 2-3 episodes left of the [Season as you guys call it] iirc.

Theres something wrong with you. Supernatural>all

Wes I <3 you. Supernatural is sooo good.

Vegeta- It's about two brothers that lost their mother to a demon. The first season dealt with them trying to find their lost father while "killing" other demons all the while. This second season dealt more with Sam (one of the brothers) and his special powers that apparently the demon that killed his mother singled him out for. Of course, lots of demon killing as well.

Great series, it and Heroes are my 2 favs right now.
24 has just gotten so boring, same with Prison Break.

Back