Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lots 'o' haves, lots 'o' wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleak

Welcome to me thread, matey.

-Standard rules apply.
-I know I'm very new at trading through this site, but I'm not new to trading online. I've traded multiple thousands of dollars worth of items through other mediums on the internet. Due to my lack of a reputation on this forum, I'll send first, as per PokeGym rules.
-I'll pack each card in it's own penny sleeve and use top loader(s) as well. They will go into a bubble wrap envelope - I'd expect you to do the same, or tell me what you plan on before I send out my card(s).
-I have tons of cards, and tons of rares. Far too much for me to sit down and type out in one sitting. Probably couldn't even do it after a couple weeks' worth of time :lol: With that being said - if you're looking for a rare/common, etc. that's not listed, don't hesitate to ask. I'm a nice guy :) I also have a lot of cards from Base through early Neo sets. I likely won't list these, but it's worth asking if you're interested. For what it's worth, the older cards are in played condition rather than mint. As usual, just ask about a particular card's condition, and I'll be happy to let you know.
-All my cards are mint unless otherwise stated. Your cards must be as well.
-Lots of promo cards (tins come to mind first) have somewhat damaging packaging. If you're trading for one of these cards (all promo cards, regardless of damage or not are marked with an asterisk *), I can detail whether or not there is any damage, and take a picture or scan.
-I live in the U.S. and prefer to deal in the U.S. Sorry for any trouble this may cause.
-Regarding CML - I don't like doing that. If you want me to check your list, at least make a partial offer (and label it so.) If you don't have something off of my wants, then I mostly likely will not want to trade you for what you have.
-Please don't be vague, either. Be specific about what you're interested in.

Legends:
Kyogre & Groudon - 1 top, 1 bottom
Lugia - 2 top, 1 bottom
Entei & Raikou - 1 top, 1 bottom
Raikou & Suicune - 1 top, 1 bottom
Rayquaza & Deoxys - 1 bottom
Darkrai & Cresselia - 1 bottom

ex/Lv. X:
Absol G
Cresselia Lv. X
Darkrai Lv. X - Strange indent above Darkrai's right hand. Came that way when I got it.
Dialga G Lv. X x2
*Heatran Lv. X
Salamence Lv. X x2

Primes:
Ampharos
Celebi
Electrode x2
Feraligatr x3
*Feraligatr x3
Houndoom
Lanturn
Meganium
Raichu
Slowking
Steelix
*Typhlosion
Umbreon x3

Special Energy:
Upper Energy RH
SP Energy x2
d Rainbow Energy
Rainbow Energy HS x4
Rainbow Energy PL x2, x1RH
Darkness Energy UD x1, x1RH
Darkness Energy RR
Metal Energy UD
Metal Energy RR

Other interesting rares:
Alph Lithograph UD
Frost Rotom
Mow Rotom
Charon's Choice
Shiny Shinx
Umbreon UD x2
Ninetales HS
Floatzel GL
Gardevoir
Cherrim SF
Dusknoir SF (Shadow Command)
Dusknoir SF (Spirit Pulse)
Kingdra LA

I'm working on updating this list 24/7. Keep checking back, as I'll keep updating. Like I said before, if there's anything you don't see listed, just ask. It's quite possible that I have it.

Ask me about specific trainers, etc. I have a lot of the staples.
Wants
:

Broken Time Space x4
Charizard from most sets
Gyarados SF x 2
Regice LA x 1
Sableye SF x 2
Shiny Vulpix x1
Blaziken FB x1
Blaziken FB Lv.X
Tyranitar Prime
Kingdra Prime
Primes and Level X's that aren't on my list already
Holo Energies (Low want, good for throw ins to make the trade more appealing)
Staple rares
Legend Pieces (Assuming I don't already have them)

Last edited:
I have a bit of your wants. Do you happen to have any:
1st Edition Base Set
Shadowless Base Set
1st Edition Shadowless Base Set
1st Edition Jungle
1st Edition Fossil
1st Edition Gym Heroes/Challenge
"W" Stamped WOTC Pomos

?

I have a bit of your wants. Do you happen to have any:
1st Edition Base Set
Shadowless Base Set
1st Edition Shadowless Base Set
1st Edition Jungle
1st Edition Fossil
1st Edition Gym Heroes/Challenge
"W" Stamped WOTC Pomos

?

I have most, if not all of that. It'll take me a few minutes to sift through everything, though. Is there anything specifically you're looking for?
It's worth adding that with these cards, they're not 100% mint. The edges are a little flawed, but in otherwise good condition. I used to play without protectors, to give you an idea of their unminty-ness.

*Updating my first post to reflect the condition of the older cards.

My main interested are the holos from the sets, then the W stamped cards, and if you have them, E3 promos or sealed promos. I'm also looking to have them in near mint to mint..

Alrighty, thanks 17char

Don't have as much as I had thought. The only things I found that I thought you'd be interested in are:

Misprint 1st Edition Electrode (non-holo)
Red Cheeks Pikachu - Shadowless
Meowth GB Promo sealed

All are in great condition. Very near mint on the first two, and mint on the Meowth.

Last edited:
What's the misprint on the Electrode?
And do you happen to have other Black Star Promos?

I'm very interested in those three :]

I'm interested in your
Cresselia Lv.X
Salamence Lv.X
Houndoom Prime
and any seekers, rare candy, expert belts, or holo energies you might have.

Please check my list any let me know if there's anything you like.

I have:
2-2-2 line of reprint Charizard if you're interested
Xx Holographic Energies of all types from both Holon Phantoms and Power Keepers

I like your:
1-1 Entei Raichou Legend
Dialga G Lv.X
2x Magnezone Prime

LMK, Thanks

I have:
Azelf LA x1
Unown Q x1
Sableye SF x2

I like your 2x Palkia G Lv.X. CML for more and LMK.

hi,

do you trade to europe?
iam interested in your steelix primje and dcl bottom
i have a gengar lv.x and some holo :fire: for trade. lmk what we can work out

Interested in your Darkrai Lv.X and Cresselia Lv.X. I have a couple of Charizard's from various sets and a Gengar Prime, CML and LMK :)

What's the misprint on the Electrode?
And do you happen to have other Black Star Promos?

I'm very interested in those three :]

I didn't catch it before, but I do have the gold border Meowth as well. There's a *very* small black smudge and a little wear around the edges, but otherwise great condition.
I have Mewtwo, Mew, and Moltres black star promos along with the Electabuzz first movie promo.

Make me an offer for whatever you want!

I'm interested in your
Cresselia Lv.X
Salamence Lv.X
Houndoom Prime
and any seekers, rare candy, expert belts, or holo energies you might have.

Please check my list any let me know if there's anything you like.

I don't see anything in your list that I want, sorry. I'm not really looking for any of the older cards.

I have:
2-2-2 line of reprint Charizard if you're interested
Xx Holographic Energies of all types from both Holon Phantoms and Power Keepers

I like your:
1-1 Entei Raichou Legend
Dialga G Lv.X
2x Magnezone Prime

LMK, Thanks

How many of the energies are you thinking? You're likely going to need add a little more on your end. Maybe we can find a way for you to throw in your Mewtwo lv. X with it? Lemme know.

I have:
Azelf LA x1
Unown Q x1
Sableye SF x2

I like your 2x Palkia G Lv.X. CML for more and LMK.

Drop your unown q for 1 call energy, and we have a deal.

hi,

do you trade to europe?
iam interested in your steelix primje and dcl bottom
i have a gengar lv.x and some holo :fire: for trade. lmk what we can work out

I'll trade to Europe, but I'd prefer to keep it in the U.S. Let me sit on these trades for a couple of days to see if I can get what I need elsewhere, otherwise, I'll let you know :thumb:

Interested in your Darkrai Lv.X and Cresselia Lv.X. I have a couple of Charizard's from various sets and a Gengar Prime, CML and LMK :)

Darkrai lv. X & Cresselia lv. X for Gengar prime?

My:
Psychic Bolt Arceus X

Trading for one as I type this, thanks.

I didn't catch it before, but I do have the gold border Meowth as well. There's a *very* small black smudge and a little wear around the edges, but otherwise great condition.
I have Mewtwo, Mew, and Moltres black star promos along with the Electabuzz first movie promo.

Make me an offer for whatever you want!

I don't see anything in your list that I want, sorry. I'm not really looking for any of the older cards.

How many of the energies are you thinking? You're likely going to need add a little more on your end. Maybe we can find a way for you to throw in your Mewtwo lv. X with it? Lemme know.

Drop your unown q for 1 call energy, and we have a deal.

I'll trade to Europe, but I'd prefer to keep it in the U.S. Let me sit on these trades for a couple of days to see if I can get what I need elsewhere, otherwise, I'll let you know :thumb:

Darkrai lv. X & Cresselia lv. X for Gengar prime?

Trading for one as I type this, thanks.

What sets are they from? Also getting a lot of offers for Gengar Prime, care to trade for something else, let me know what else you are interested in thanks

What sets are they from? Also getting a lot of offers for Gengar Prime, care to trade for something else, let me know what else you are interested in thanks

Great Encounters. If you see something else on the list that you'd want on top of those two, I might do that. I need the Gengar for an upcoming cities.

Everybody else: If you can get back to me by 3PM EST, I should be able to get your cards out today :thumb:

Great Encounters. If you see something else on the list that you'd want on top of those two, I might do that. I need the Gengar for an upcoming cities.

Everybody else: If you can get back to me by 3PM EST, I should be able to get your cards out today :thumb:

Oh right I see, and I am in the UK just noticed your in the US

Oh right I see, and I am in the UK just noticed your in the US

It's not a problem if we're trading for something on my high wants list. Just lemme know!

---------- Post added 12/29/2010 at 02:18 PM ----------

Just added an Alph Lithograph from Triumphant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back