Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Louisiana States 3/12

Rocketman

Come one come all to the Louisiana State Championships! We are having it at Rockets Hideout, which is in a bigger and better new location! I know all the Texas players had a blast last year, and this year will be better. Dylan will be back to judging again, so if you haven't seen him since the accident come on down! Lots of door prizes!
13847 Coursey Blvd.
Baton red face paint, LA 70817
225- 291-8020
coming from the west ( Texas, Layafette) take i-10 to 1-12, get off at exit 4 ( Sherwood forest blvd.) and turn right. Go to Coursey ( about 1 mile up) turn left. Go 1 mile, and we're on the left! ( Coursey Plaza) Just a short distance from the old store. We will have LOTS of CCG supplies as well as packs and singles. They may buy cards on a need basis.
Three Age Divisions: Juniors (born in 2000 or later)/Seniors (born in 1996, 1997, 1998, or 1999)/Masters (born in 1995 or earlier)

Reg. and deck checks start time: 9 am ending at 10:30
Announcments at 10:30, Tournament will start at 10:45.

Format: Modified Constructed Deck (Bring your own 60 card deck - Cards are allowed from Majestic Dawn or later as well as Black Star Promos DP22 and higher, HGSS01 and higher Promos, Rumble cards and HS Trainer Kit cards)

Style: Age Modified Swiss (all players will play in every round)
This event is rated 32k and has a maximum top cut of 16 in each age division.

PRIZES:
First Place: 1st Place Medal, $300 Travel Award to Nats in Indianapolis, 1st Round Bye @ Nats, Playmat, 36 Boosters
Second Place: 2nd Place Medal, 16 Boosters
Third Place: 3rd Place Medal, 8 Boosters
Fourth Place: 4th Place Medal, 8 Boosters
Fifth - Eighth Places: 4 Boosters

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this out, Mr. Rick! I'm looking forward to finally getting to play after being busy for so long!

However, MS States is also the 12th. I'm rather surprised that LA and MS are on the same day. I've already made travel plans to MS on the 12th, too...

-Aaron H., 2010 LA State Championships Senior 2nd Place

Thanks for putting this out, Mr. Rick! I'm looking forward to finally getting to play after being busy for so long!

However, MS States is also the 12th. I'm rather surprised that LA and MS are on the same day. I've already made travel plans to MS on the 12th, too...

-Aaron H., 2010 LA State Championships Senior 2nd Place
Couldn't be helped. Hope to see you, you've been missed by everyone!
In any case, it will be my last states.

Back