Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Louisiana States

Rocketman

Louisiana States will be March 13th in Baton R0uge at :
Rockets Hideout
11831 Coursey Blvd.
BR, LA 70816

Reg. starts @ 9am,ends @ 10:45am. After 10:45,players not in line will be entered as late.
Prize structure will be as in all other states. I'll have door prizes, including a Rayquazza Jacket.
Also I have FREE states collector dice ( you can't use it to roll in a preimer event) to every player ( up to 175)! They are Black & Gold....that's right, SAINTS colors!

Last edited:
Just a few weeks away from our State Championship at Rockets Hideout. Will something new Emerge to take the top prize our will something Tried and tested win again?

She played a great game! Almost had me.:thumb:

I feel like such a tool. when i got home yesterday and took apart my Charizard deck only to discover 5 communicators, and 5 BTS. ( thats what i get for making a deck while my attention was else where.)

@ aotf
5 communicators too xDDD
wow lol
im suprised you didnt proxy smething from bioshock and put it in there.

@rocketman
is that rayquaa jacet going to be a drawing or something?

I really hope so, haha. I'm planning to have lots of fun at the tourney, but I'm not so naive as to think that I have much chance at winning. I think I'm a bit too new, and Raichu's running a little slow. =/​

Last edited:
I posted all this information on the Houston Pokemon website. Hopefully you'll see a few players.

Good luck to all.

I posted all this information on the Houston Pokemon website. Hopefully you'll see a few players.

Good luck to all.

Thanks Mike! Remind me to give youa big kiss at Regionals....:lol: btw, don't forget to stop by the SAINTS office and take a look at that Lombardi Trophy while you're here! :biggrin:
The jacket will ba raffled off.......anyone who enters has an equal chance of winning it.
5 comm. and 5 bts? Even I didn'tgo that far.....:rolleyes:
I'm looking forward to a real fun event! Less than 2 weeks, get those decks tuned and ready!
We may still have a LaTex Champion!:eek:

Last edited:
@ aotf
5 communicators too xDDD
wow lol
im suprised you didnt proxy smething from bioshock and put it in there.

@rocketman
is that rayquaa jacet going to be a drawing or something?

Hmmmm Gives me a idea for one of the trainers I may come up with. A Big Sister gym leader can be very intersting.

:lol:

wait this just hit me if we have a local player win not only our event but Tex and Miss as well we'll have..( Dramatic pause)

Miss LaTex

wait this just hit me if we have a local player win not only our event but Tex and Miss as well we'll have..( Dramatic pause)

Miss LaTex

O.O

I see... This is quite surrious.

On another note, I just made the painful discovery that trolls exist even on this very site. Where will it end?! DX

A Chatot deck, I swear...​

Last edited:
Back