Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Love in Sinnoh (Ash & Dawn)--10 years later-A YOU Choose Fan-fic

Dawn Fanboy

10 years later.....

Dawn was a great Coordinator winning the Grand Festival in Kanto twice and Sinnoh once, while Ash finally won a region tornament, days after Ash proposed to Dawn (I have to get this out of the way) after Dawn won the Grand Festival. Ash didn't compete, but that was just what Ash needed. Someone by his side, all the way. Which is what Dawn did, cheering on Ash every step of the way.

Anyway....

Their first child, Mary did what her mother dreamed of her. Winning the Grand Festival. The second child, Will, preferred his father's path and became a great Pokemon Trainer, although he struggled early on, sharing that stroke of luck with his mother and father (the struggles for Ash was reining in Pikachu). The third child Brandon, decided to shake things up, following his mother's path, instead of his father's. Their fourth child, May began her journey. But before I do, I have a question:

Will May be like:

Dawn and be a great Coordinator ?
Ash and be a great Pokemon Trainer ?
Both ? beacuse it's always good to multi-task

Oh ! Before I forget.....

Dawn's the Virdian City Gym Leader and the Professor in Pallet Town (just what I was saying about multi-tasking) while Ash is the Gym Leader in the Seafoam Islands (no, the people of Cinnabar Island never went back)

Brock: she'll want to be the world's best Pokemon Breeder, and crush on every guy she meets along the way.

Brock: she'll want to be the world's best Pokemon Breeder, and crush on every guy she meets along the way.

That's funny ! But, anyway, May ends up choosing her mother's path and tries to become a Champion Coordinator, like her mother, Dawn, her sister, Mary and her brother Brandon.

That's funny ! But, anyway, May ends up choosing her mother's path and tries to become a Champion Coordinator, like her mother, Dawn, her sister, Mary and her brother Brandon.
So... the one actual vote besides mine made no bearing? Is this you-choose, or you-guess?

But... you asked a question, then ignored the vote of the person who said both, by saying your answer B instead of C... :confused:

*READS TITLE*
*DOESNT READ FIRST POST*
*DONSNT READ ANY OTHER POST*
*MAKES POST*

ASH IS LIKE 18 PLUS NOW, OR AT LEAST HE SHOULD BE
DAWN IS A NEW TRAINER SO WE CAN GUESS THAT SHE IS 10
ASH AND DAWN.....A LOVE STORY
ASH CATCHS SHARPEDO

n

Um.. guy two posts up with the really hard to pronounce name: Ash is not 18 yet. He still looks ten, and by my calculations, he's probably between 12 and 14 in the anime. And I've seen couples with a four year age difference, who cares?

Char: Yes, they need super cool Pichus and Buneary, or whatever the heck Buneary's inevitable pre-evo will be when they reveal it within the next two gens, but for now, Buneary.

Anyways, this is... a very bad idea. It's your fic, not ours, and therefore it's your job to decide on the course of the story, not ours.

Um.. guy two posts up with the really hard to pronounce name: Ash is not 18 yet. He still looks ten, and by my calculations, he's probably between 12 and 14 in the anime. And I've seen couples with a four year age difference, who cares?

dont pronounce his name
pretend he doesnt exist, until he stops with the all caps and bold

anyway, multitask
or have them go traveling together, possibly to kanto so dawn can meet ash's family

dont pronounce his name
pretend he doesnt exist, until he stops with the all caps and bold

anyway, multitask
or have them go traveling together, possibly to kanto so dawn can meet ash's family
Right, good point.

Anyway, if Ash and Dawn where really married, then you'd think she would have met his mom at least at the wedding, wouldn't you?

yes
and make an interesting part of it that she searches for ashes father
possibly make her starter pichu too

Back