1 Strength Charm

Energy: 17
4 Fire
3 Psychic
3 Lightning
3 Boost
1 Scramble
3 FF

Strategy: Use Togekiss to get energies on Blissey and attack!

Last edited:
Pokemon: 18
4 Chansey
4 Blissey
3 Togepi
2 Togetic
3 Togekiss
1 Mantine d
1 Mewtwo*

Trainers: 25
3 Rare Candy
4 QB
2 Celio's
4 PP
2 Storm
3 TV
2 Switch
3 Mentor
2 Castaway

Energy: 17
3 Fire
4 Psychic
4 Lightning
3 Boost
1 Scramble
2 FF

Strategy: Use Togekiss to get energies on Blissey and attack!
I see that you play 4 Quick Balls. I don't see them working very well in a deck like this that uses so many different Pokemon. Those things barely worked for me when I simply played two stage one lines in my deck. I'd focus more on the Celio's Network.

If I were playing this, I'd go with Warp Point over Switch.

Since you don't play any Tools, it is necessary to add at least one Strength Charm ( you could remove a PP since that would change virtually nothing) since the only downside to playing tools is that you can't have two on at once. You'll never run into this scenario with the current list that you have It would be nice to help your Castaways reach their full potential.

Congratulations for putting Mewtwo* to work :clap:!

I like the Blissey/Tokekiss idea, but your trainer engine needs some work. Take out QB and play 4 Celio's and more draw. You can probably get by with less than 4 PP too...

Also, never ever play less than 4 boost with Blissey.

Well if you plan on using new cards I'd suggest Phione. Quickly evolve up all of you pokemon. Also although 3 Boost isn't bad in most cases(Different Blissey decks I.E) In this one you can also use Boost on Togekiss too! Why not use 4?

Hey I already thought up this deck. lol

The only real diffrience is that I called mine Easter Eggs.

Nice list.

Pika: I predict this to be a truk of some kind lol, Love Truk or somethin...

Anyway, I changed the list a bit, lmk what you think everyone.

Cool deck! This is the only deck where I've seen my favourite card (Mewtwo*) and my second favourite card (Blissey)!

Just a question: why do you have Mewtwo* in here? Once I figure this out and I get the cards I'm gonna make something like this.

Nice list.

Why isn't it called KissHatter?!?

Your list looks fine to me. The only thing that's confusing to me is the mewtwo.

leave it to madhatter to think of somethin awesome! good show ol' bean!
if this can set up consistantly and fast (kinda the same thing...) then it will really be a force to be reconded with.

So this deck is 4-0, now yes it was vs random decks, but it did get good set ups in all the games, which was all that I was worried about right now.

Only 4 fire for the 3 FF's? I don't see how you are going to pull that off consistently.

i thought of this already.. there are to many obvious strategies. i think that you dont need QB at all. max out celious and maybe another mantine d and posibly SSU for togekiss

I took out greatball already and i didnt think i was the first to think of this... in fact i know im not the first to think of it...
but anyway.. i was thinkin about some SSU what should i take out though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back