Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lucario LV X Tin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatra

For the past week, Target in my Town has had a sign up. Which is a pic of Lucario LV X in a Tin. It says that it's available now. But i have not seen any in the store yet. Has anyone else noticed this, or know anything about the card? Also, where do you get the Shinx Promo? I have never seen it in stores or anywhere online as of yet. I have heard it comes in a Trainer Kit, but that's all i know.

For the past week, Target in my Town has had a sign up. Which is a pic of Lucario LV X in a Tin. It says that it's available now. But i have not seen any in the store yet. Has anyone else noticed this, or know anything about the card? Also, where do you get the Shinx Promo? I have never seen it in stores or anywhere online as of yet. I have heard it comes in a Trainer Kit, but that's all i know.

I have been to 3 differant Target's in the last week and none of them have the sign or the Lucario Lv.X tin.
As for the Shinx promo, I got mine at Toys R Us. It comes in a box that has the DP Trainer Kit and a few boosters.(I think it was 4) You can see the Shinx in a window in the box so you know it's the right one.
My TRU only got about 6 of them and sold them all in about 3 days. They haven't resived any more yet.

Ok, sadly we don't have a TRU in our town. So i have no way of getting it. As for the Lucario, basically they have printed inserts letting you know what's coming up next for various TCG sets. And that's just one of them. It says it's an exclusive item for Target.

Ok, sadly we don't have a TRU in our town. So i have no way of getting it. As for the Lucario, basically they have printed inserts letting you know what's coming up next for various TCG sets. And that's just one of them. It says it's an exclusive item for Target.

I know the sign you mean. I go to about 3 Target's a week looking for new cards. Right now all the ones I've been to have a big Naruto sign instead of the "coming soon" sign.
It's been there for over a month though so they might get a new one soon.

It's possible that they put the sign up early. But you'd think someone would have info on it sooner or later. I'll just have to wait and see. I checked TRU's website to see if they sold the DP Trainer kit there, no dice. Checked E-bay for listings, but nothing there either.

Our Target has the same thing - the Lucario Lv X tin sign with Available Now. We keep checking back with no luck as I've told the boys it isn't supposed to be until early December but they keep looking at that sign!

My Boss at work gave one reason for that. If the stores feel they will not have high sales for the holidays. Then they may put things out earlier to try and give people more time at getting what they need for the holidays. Not everyone has large amounts of cash right before X-mas to go out and buy everything they need. So they buy things a little bit at a time. I'm one of those, living paycheck to paycheck. So i can't afford to spend $400-500 on X-mas the week or so prior.

Lucario LV X TIN "NOW AT TARGET"

got my tin today, the lucario artwork is awesome
comes with 1 MT pack and 3 SW for $14.99

We found them at Target tonight. Bought three tins and got the 3 promo Lv Xs plus we pulled another Lucario Lv X and a Gardy Lv X. Sweet!

It's possible that they put the sign up early. But you'd think someone would have info on it sooner or later. I'll just have to wait and see. I checked TRU's website to see if they sold the DP Trainer kit there, no dice. Checked E-bay for listings, but nothing there either.

What town are you in that doesn't have a TRU?

I know they have it in the midtown manhattan TRU. I will look into seeing if they have a way for you to order it from the times square store and have them ship it to you from there. If not, Ill will try to find another way to get it shipped out to you. I work a handful of blocks away from there store, so Ill go in this week and see if the customer service center has an arrangement.
Ill get back to you when I get the info.

Grimmy

edit
I am not 100% sure, but this mightbe the set you are looking for, although it is not available right now.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2719113

Last edited:
I live in Central Oregon, and the nearest one to me is about 2+ hrs away. If did recently notice the Shinx Promo available on E-bay. But it would be nice to get one still sealed in the package. Let me know if you do find one, and give me a PM. I'd be very Greatful.

One of my local Target stores had the Lucario Lv.X tins yesterday. (I live in SoCal)
They had 12 of them when I got there. I bought 3 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back