Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lucario returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra2xse

This deck is for next week-ends Battle Roads. This is made for my City's metagame:
-GG
-T2 Tune
-Blissey/Weavile/Darkrai
-Some random decks.

Pokes:
4x Riolu DP
3x Lucario DP= Good with Crystal Beach and anti Dark Blissey.
1x Lucario Lv.X MT

2x Baltoy GE
2x Claydol GE

2x Rayquaza ex d DF
1x Absol ex PK
1x Plusle SW
=16
Supporters:
1x Scott
1x Castaway
3x Bebe's Search
2x Celio's Network
4x Roseanne's Research
3x Island Hermit= Anti GG draw. (Gardy don't want to use it because GG's should turn least 1 prize if it's waned to my Hermits :p)
2x Steven's Advise: Anti GG/good draw card (Gardy can't use if it have too many cards in hand alredy)
2x TGW
=18+16=34
Stadiums/Trainers:
4x Crystal Beach= Anti GG/T2 Tune stadium
1x Strenght Charm
3x PP
1x NM
1x Premier Ball
2x Warp Point
=12+34=46
Energys:
4x Multi
7x Fighting
3x Lighting

Strategy:
Fast Lucario Speard damage and Claydol draw. Then with Lucario Lv.X/Ray ex to hit down 1-2 Big boys and take last 1-2 Prizes with Absol ex's power and Ray ex's attack/2. Lucario Lv.X.

erm..
3x Island Hermit= Anti GG draw. (Gardy don't want to use it because GG's should turn least 1 prize if it's waned to my Hermits :p)
batter than u put "professor oak visit or TVR?

SSU? I've tested them, waste of space. i have 3 Lucarios and 2 Ray exs, that's enough.
no....just give idea b'cus Island Hermit is just only draw 2 card and open 2 card.....then u batter draw 3 card?
2-2 is good enough because i have Claydols, GG use Gallade so Flipping Prizes is too bad...

i've played a lucario deck and when ever i played it i'd get a lone riolu and it was pretty much useless but the lucario card is good especially if a pkmn is resistence against fighting and its second attack aura sphere is a good damage spreader. So just make sure that u never end up w/ a lone riolu and you'll b fine

Last edited:
Ray snipes, that isnt hitting big 50 isnt much.. Lucario htis for 40.. you have to sacrifice 2 prizes when your ray dies.. This isnt going to work very well.. Trybannete that will probaly do better for you against everyything..

Isn't the ruling they have to flip over at least one? Referring back to delcatty energy draw. You cant energy draw for 0 you have to take at least one when it says up to? Let me know if I'm mistaken.

I've beaten GG with so many dekcs. you must remember that GG is St2 deck and it plays starters, it hits with 3 energys so whitout DREs it can attack T3-4. That means very much sperarding. Then i just have to hit the one down and i have almos won.

You make it sound easy.

First of, i play both stadiums and Tauros to counter your little Crystal Beaches.
Secondly, when i get Gardy running w/ Lake Boundary or just w/ a Str. Charm and OHKO your Lucarios and stop your powers, while ruining your hand w/ TGW, and i don't see how you can win from there. Besides, I have Gallade to smack you with first.

G&G sounds like an autoloss for you.

You make it sound easy.

First of, i play both stadiums and Tauros to counter your little Crystal Beaches.
Secondly, when i get Gardy running w/ Lake Boundary or just w/ a Str. Charm and OHKO your Lucarios and stop your powers, while ruining your hand w/ TGW, and i don't see how you can win from there. Besides, I have Gallade to smack you with first.

G&G sounds like an autoloss for you.
And you have all of these in your GG? Str Charms? Tauros? Lake Bounudarys?

do u think crytal beach is the best? y u dun think people will play "Wind Storm"or any studim??
and are u sure u will get crytal beach at the first turn??

do u think crytal beach is the best? y u dun think people will play "Wind Storm"or any studim??
and are u sure u will get crytal beach at the first turn??

Not first, but tell me a godd GG list that inclueds 4 Windstorms/Stadiums/Tauros CGs?

-1 crystal beach
+1 scott
that way you have a better chance of getting it and some other supporters and also
-1 rosseanes
-2 multi
+1 fighting
+1 night maintenance
+1 pluspower
and now you have a higher damage output and can get back ray EX and others
and lastly
- premier ball
+1 castaway
buffer pieces would help to

Status
Not open for further replies.