Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ludicolo VS Medicham EX

Roselia1900

What are the strengths and weaknesses of ludicolo and medicham ex's decks. What strategy would transform each deck into a winning deck.:cool:

Ludicolo

Strengths: It has a powerful search engine with ludicolo and magcargo combined. Also can do alot of damage with circular steps. Nice set up if you manage to get plusle but if you dont then your screwed

Weakness: If pokemon powers are being negated then your guys will have a slow strategy and also a new trainer card called giant stump will ruin the circular steps and it even take many turns to get that many pokemon on the bench.

Medicham

Strengths: Very fast set up with jirachi DX and swoop combined and has alot of disruptive moves and cards such as pokemon reversal ER2, medicham exs pokemon power can be very handy against certain decks.

Weakness: There are many cards that can counter against ex cards like nintales HL,dessert ruins, liability, T2 slowking. Its a slow set up in terms of energy control because i mean if your medicham ex is KOed with 3 energies and theres no energies on the bench then you are in trouble.

Hope this teaches you a lesson about the decks:redface:

Gardevoir88 said:
Medicham

Weakness: There are many cards that can counter against ex cards like nintales HL,dessert ruins, liability, T2 slowking. Its a slow set up in terms of energy control because i mean if your medicham ex is KOed with 3 energies and theres no energies on the bench then you are in trouble.

Wrong Wrong Wrong! First off, Ninetails is countered 100% by pure power, POW, ER2, and Reversal. Dessert ruins in simply countered by having the waiter bus your table. Desert ruins is countered by counter stadiums. Liability is a problen I admit. But, T2 Slowking is just use Jirachi and try to get lucky. =/. Energy is not really a problem. Just get 2 energy on every cham and when needed add the 3rd.

blastoise1992 said:
Gardevoir88 said:
Medicham

Wrong Wrong Wrong! First off, Ninetails is countered 100% by pure power, POW, ER2, and Reversal. Dessert ruins in simply countered by having the waiter bus your table. Desert ruins is countered by counter stadiums. Liability is a problen I admit. But, T2 Slowking is just use Jirachi and try to get lucky. =/. Energy is not really a problem. Just get 2 energy on every cham and when needed add the 3rd.

nintales cant be pure powered:lol: :lol: "prevents all effects" that means placing damage counters :lol: medicham EX cannot hurt Nintales from HL with safegaurd. simply cannot happen.

Oh, well that confirms once again that I'm stupid! Well you could always pure power their bench. (Granted that they arent safeguarders.) Or use jirachi and hope to get lucky.

blastoise1992 said:
Oh, well that confirms once again that I'm stupid! Well you could always pure power their bench. (Granted that they arent safeguarders.) Or use jirachi and hope to get lucky.

So Medicham is hitting for 30 a turn and Ninetails 50, and Ninetails 1HKO's Jirachi. luditails beats Medicham, but any version of Ludi without a safeguard pokemon looses to Medicham badly.

Back