Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lugia Ex

I just got upset with his senseless post. Its why things like lafonte exist and its stuff like that brings down the gym. Thats just my opinion though.

To get a general opinion but hey thanks for your input. Maybe instead of wasting your time making posts that are irrelevent you go and TRY to win a tourney.

Maybe instead of wasting my time by making me look at your thread, you could have searched on eBay instead of even posting, saving yourself and everyone else time, and making me able to TRY to win a tournament.

Maybe instead of wasting my time by making me look at your thread, you could have searched on eBay instead of even posting, saving yourself and everyone else time, and making me able to TRY to win a tournament.

There is a Price Guide Forum for a reason...

There is a Price Guide Forum for a reason...

Your point? He knows how to use the most reliable source there is, so there is no need to clutter up the forum here, when everyone else will be doing the same thing he could had started with: Checking ebay!

so what who cares
he posed it.
leave it at that.
no need to bash him on it.
like you care if the forums cluttered.
if its a real problem, then let an adinistrator close it

Your point? He knows how to use the most reliable source there is, so there is no need to clutter up the forum here, when everyone else will be doing the same thing he could had started with: Checking ebay!

So why do you answer price guide questions with non helpful remarks in the first place? That clutters up the forum more than 1 accurate price.

woohoo for winning tournaments! :p

Once again comments like the bring down the gym and is exactly why other forums have been made. I said sorry for what i said. I maned up and admitted I was wrong. But thanks for making the comment you did it just once again shows how the gym is getting worse.

Back