Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lugia !!!

Themagicman

Hi , can someone tell me if some of you uses Lugia (SW)?

The price of this card tend to raise on ebay and price guides.

Do some guys knows something i dont ?

I see it can go weel with some cards like Absol, SER2, TGM But i cant see with which Pokemon it could go in a deck.

Your thoughts please ...

I ran it with Ambipom MT, ER2, and Absol, The deck was pretty good! If you are lucky with flipping on Ambi's first attack. Lugia and Clyadol EX works well too!!!

Great. You give me this idea. What about Mismagius ? More damage for more nrg on the defending pokemon. Forces opponent to put a energyless pokemon...than bang with Lugia !!!

Mismagius works BEAST aginst pokemon with MORE energy, TRY Octillery MT! It discards Special Energy, I ran a 1-1 in MY Garchomp deck, to keep Special Energy away like Holon FF off the pokemon!!!

The reason it is a somewhat expensive card is simple.
It's Lugia. It's a legendary/cool/kid popular pokemon. It's playability is very low, and will never really do much.

If you need more examples, look at the newest Charizard. It goes for about 20$, but it isn't a good card. It's just a popular pokemon.

I've seen tech Lugia in GG, along with Gardy PK and Palkia Lv. X. It's sole purpose was to sweep the energyless setup Pokémon from your opponent's bench.

Back