Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LuxChomp need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crobat58

Hi! I just built a new LuxChomp deck and I would like some help with it please!

Pokemon
3-1 Luxray GL
2-2Garchomp C
1-1 Dialga G
2 Uxie
1Ambipom G
1 Bronzong G
1 Crobat G
1 Lucario GL
1-1 Claydol
1 Chatot MD

Energy
4 Double Colorless energies
1 Psychic energy
5 Lightning energies
3 Metal energies

Trainers
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Roseanne's Research
1 Pokemon collector
4 TGI Poke-Turn
3 TGI power spray
4 energy gain
1 Bebe’s search
1 Aarons collection
3 SP Radar

I DON"T HAVE UXIELV. X OR CALL ENERGIES CURRENTLY!

Last edited:
I'd take out an Ambipom G for Uxie Lv. X. You really only need Ambipom G for the mirror, because in every other match it's pretty much a dead weight. You could use it for Tail Code disruption, but I don't see that happening all the time. Uxie Lv. X is also a Machamp counter, and Trade Off can really help getting cards you need.

I would also change the Luxray line to a 2-2 for increased consistency in drawing into Luxray GL Lv. X. An extra Bright Look also helps. But if you like the 3-1 line for the increased chance of starting with Luxray GL, that's fine, but I would favor the 2-2 line.

With Dialga G and its Retreat Cost, I would add in a Warp Point or two. You have 15 energy, so it shouldn't be that hard to drop a Lightning Energy for a Warp Point. You can also drop a Psychic Energy for a 2nd Warp Point if you wish.

3 Crobat G will probably give you Bench space problems later on in your games; I would take out one and put in an Azelf. You only run 1 Luxray GL Lv. X, so Azelf is a must in this deck.

Since it has Dialga G, it is Lady Gaga, BUT, since Lady Gaga is a dumb name i can understand why you wud still call it Luxchmp. On to the advice.

-1 metal energy
-1 ambipom g

+1 Uxie X
+1 Azelf

i think you run way too many energy... maybe cut some for a chatot MD, azelf, call energy, premier or lux ball, heavier supporter lines, whatever.

- 1 Ambipom G
- 2 Crobat G
- 1 Psychic
- 1 Lightning
- 3 Metal
- 1 Energy Gain
- 1 SP Radar
- 1 Aaron's

+ 1 Azelf LA
+ 1 Promocroak
+ 4 Call Energy
+ 1 Premier Ball
+ 1 Bebe's
+ 1 Luxury Ball
+ 1 Roseanne's
+ 1 Night Maintenance
+ 1 Expert Belt

I'd take out an Ambipom G for Uxie Lv. X. You really only need Ambipom G for the mirror, because in every other match it's pretty much a dead weight. You could use it for Tail Code disruption, but I don't see that happening all the time. Uxie Lv. X is also a Machamp counter, and Trade Off can really help getting cards you need.

I would also change the Luxray line to a 2-2 for increased consistency in drawing into Luxray GL Lv. X. An extra Bright Look also helps. But if you like the 3-1 line for the increased chance of starting with Luxray GL, that's fine, but I would favor the 2-2 line.

With Dialga G and its Retreat Cost, I would add in a Warp Point or two. You have 15 energy, so it shouldn't be that hard to drop a Lightning Energy for a Warp Point. You can also drop a Psychic Energy for a 2nd Warp Point if you wish.

3 Crobat G will probably give you Bench space problems later on in your games; I would take out one and put in an Azelf. You only run 1 Luxray GL Lv. X, so Azelf is a must in this deck.

I don't have an uxie Lv. X or azelf so when I go to my league, I'll see if anyone has anything there

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

- 1 Ambipom G
- 2 Crobat G
- 1 Psychic
- 1 Lightning
- 3 Metal
- 1 Energy Gain
- 1 SP Radar
- 1 Aaron's

+ 1 Azelf LA
+ 1 Promocroak
+ 4 Call Energy
+ 1 Premier Ball
+ 1 Bebe's
+ 1 Luxury Ball
+ 1 Roseanne's
+ 1 Night Maintenance
+ 1 Expert Belt

I don't have call so again, I'll check at my league to see if anyone has anything

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

please i need big help with this deck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back